Match Thread Mickleover match thread (Tuesday 7.30pm) (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
Hickman and Maycock did ok as well tbf. More Hickman especially first half, got forward well from rb

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Aug 7, 2009
Coventry
Ponticelli hit the bar and scored in a game of very few clear cut chances. Pretty sure that lad will score at any level has ice in his veins when the chances do come along

He should really have scored that first half chance though! He'll be kicking himself in sure

Reactions: lifeskyblue

eastwoodsdustman

Sep 11, 2011
No6 for them should be off them should be off here

Friendly or not you can't stamp and then go on to push 3 or 4 others in the chest

Refs bottled it there

Their 6 and Ponticelli were at it for most of the 2nd half. The ball went out for a throw and the 6 had leaned on Ponticelli who then kicked him in the ankle. It got a bit feisty for a while every time the ball was near and he then kicked off with 3 of our players. He was a bit of a dick to be honest. Effing and blinding at the ref throughout too.

Maycock was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

Reactions: sw88

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
I thought this was an important run out tonight, if we are judging strength and depth.

We seem to have held our own, how much that tells us I am not sure?

But winning habits through the squad has to be a good thing. Let's hope it can continue.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Their 6 and Ponticelli were at it for most of the 2nd half. The ball went out for a throw and the 6 had leaned on Ponticelli who then kicked him in the ankle. It got a bit feisty for a while every time the ball was near and he then kicked off with 3 of our players. He was a bit of a dick to be honest. Effing and blinding at the ref throughout too.

Maycock was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

Just looked up number 6, it was Clinton Morrison wasn't it?

DFmXwW6WAAEqS0G.jpg:large

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Ah, they wrote 6 by his name. Strange,I thought people would have said his name rather than number 6 :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Jul 7, 2009
toronto
Whey hey a boy the ponti showing them how its done, glad he scored pity he missed a sitter in the first half, i can only see this kid getting better through the season given time and chances, really hope hes one for the future and keeps going!

Users who are viewing this thread