Men and Women (1 Viewer)

paulw

I would never see myself as a sexist but two events happened that made me see we are so different.

EVENT ONE - I was in East London watching the Tour de France in the rain and the multi-cultural community were out in force. The race got nearer and nearer and as they sped by I heard countless women turn to their men and utter 'is that it then?' To which the men, from Asia, Africa and Europe, as well as a few Brits responded with 'I waited all my life to see that'. The woman of the species then retorted 'what a waste of time, we could have gone shopping'.

EVENT TWO - Watching the Brazil vs Germany game and seeing the utter disbelief on especially women faces when Germany's first, then second, then third goals went in was a picture, but as the mauling progressed it was clear to see the male / female responses. Male response - watch the game and see how wonderful the opposition played and applaud the goals going in. Female response - I saw women on mobiles, some talking to each other and laughing so they weren't interested in the game and one lady was sat there doing here makeup.

I love watching male and female sports as the participants have the same desire and will to win. But the spectator version are as different as chalk and cheese.

smouch1975

Kinda plays with:

Galatians 3:26-28 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves in Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 3:7 Husbands, in the same way live with your wives with understanding, showing respect as to a weaker vessel, the female, as also to a fellow-heir of the grace of life, so your prayers may not be hindered.

Huh???

Cov City Daytrader 87

EVENT ONE - I was in East London watching the Tour de France in the rain and the multi-cultural community were out in force. The race got nearer and nearer and as they sped by I heard countless women turn to their men and utter 'is that it then?' To which the men, from Asia, Africa and Europe, as well as a few Brits responded with 'I waited all my life to see that'. The woman of the species then retorted 'what a waste of time, we could have gone shopping'..

I just found a link that may explain why the female creature may come out with these comments. You'll have to scroll down to pages 66 and 79.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man

EVENT TWO - Watching the Brazil vs Germany game and seeing the utter disbelief on especially women faces when Germany's first, then second, then third goals went in was a picture, but as the mauling progressed it was clear to see the male / female responses. Male response - watch the game and see how wonderful the opposition played and applaud the goals going in. Female response - I saw women on mobiles, some talking to each other and laughing so they weren't interested in the game and one lady was sat there doing here makeup.

Boredom!

Users who are viewing this thread