Media Reaction to FA Cup Semi Final (2 Viewers)

messiahrobins

Basically all the papers are saying we won, without going so far as to state we were cheated, but the inference is clear, and most papers have put the Nottingham Forest statement directly next to or underneath pictures of our VAR decision so it is clear what the written media is doing, i.e inferring corruption within the game, which is now plainly evident.
TV companies are the big problem. They dictate what matches they want and there is no doubt the referees for both semi finals and VAR teams were told to ensure a Manchester Derby for the final as that would generate more TV revenue from abroad.
What now needs to happen is 82 clubs in English football kick out the 10 clubs who are corrupting the game and tell them to fuck off and have their Super league and appeal to the Asian market.
Yesterday, and the Nottingham Forest game, were so blatantly fixed arrests should be made of those involved as corruption needs to be dealt with. Betting synidcates no doubt involved as well.

Garlana86

messiahrobins

Lineker pretty much admitted that the BBC dictated which game was played on Saturday
Guardiola basically was saying Man Utd were being favoured without openly saying it, so he will no doubt be of the opinion we were cheated.
Guardiola is quite a vindictive guy, and i would think Man City (who feel Man utd and Liverpool are behind all the accusations re FFP stuff against Man City) will look to humiliate Man Utd in the final, and it wont surprise me if Guardiola before the final makes some barbed comments about the officials. Man City fans to a man and woman think we were cheated.

Williescar

Basically all the papers are saying we won, without going so far as to state we were cheated, but the inference is clear, and most papers have put the Nottingham Forest statement directly next to or underneath pictures of our VAR decision so it is clear what the written media is doing, i.e inferring corruption within the game, which is now plainly evident.
TV companies are the big problem. They dictate what matches they want and there is no doubt the referees for both semi finals and VAR teams were told to ensure a Manchester Derby for the final as that would generate more TV revenue from abroad.
What now needs to happen is 82 clubs in English football kick out the 10 clubs who are corrupting the game and tell them to fuck off and have their Super league and appeal to the Asian market.
Yesterday, and the Nottingham Forest game, were so blatantly fixed arrests should be made of those involved as corruption needs to be dealt with. Betting synidcates no doubt involved as well.
Can you prove your allegations

sotvtoday

Thing is there are complaints from some Premier League clubs about VAR after every weekend, and that has made no difference to the way it has been applied (if anything it's getting worse).

Also I think there would have been less criticism if the penalty hadn't been given. We all thought it was a soft one given the distance away that the defender was and that his arm appeared to be by his side. That was well into injury time so if they were looking for some way of denying us then that would have been the one.

MalcSB

That doesn't show Haji as the ball is played, completely pointless video.
I think it shows Haji delaying his run whilst AWB continues his, in all probability Haji is not offside when the ball was played. But then, apparently, it’s from when O’Hare first touched the ball - a rule I had never heard of before I saw it elsewhere on here.

Sky Blue Pete

I think it shows Haji delaying his run whilst AWB continues his, in all probability Haji is not offside when the ball was played. But then, apparently, it’s from when O’Hare first touched the ball - a rule I had never heard of before I saw it elsewhere on here.
We don’t think it’s correct
It’s when the ball is played

bigfatronssba

JAM See

Mr Panda

Strange coming into work today and coming face to face with Man United fans, they throw a couple of digs and jokes in there about Sunday but I'm not even mad.

My brain just won't take a United fan seriously anymore after what I saw of their showing at the game. To me they're the same level as a bloke from Mansfield who follows the Seattle Seahawks - they don't have the same level of connection to their club like we do.

Ccfcsj

Strange coming into work today and coming face to face with Man United fans, they throw a couple of digs and jokes in there about Sunday but I'm not even mad.

My brain just won't take a United fan seriously anymore after what I saw of their showing at the game. To me they're the same level as a bloke from Mansfield who follows the Seattle Seahawks - they don't have the same level of connection to their club like we do.
I had apologies from the Man Utd fans where I work. They all said we should have won the game and are embarrassed that the goal was disallowed and they went through

shmmeee

That second one reminds me of the Sky Blur Army TV gimp who is always by the JH statue after a home game. Just utter incomprehensible bollocks “Simms getting a simulation goal” what??

Users who are viewing this thread