McSheffers & Cody Eat Fresh (1 Viewer)

CJparker

They are probably the most reliable customers - this is funny.

Reminds me of the bloke who follwed East Stirling around for a while. Their fat striker annnounced one day that he'd been invited to preside over the official opening of a shop - the manager retorted with "what, a Burger King shop??" :claping hands:

wingy

Yeah seems some "Heavy Irony ",going on here.
They really have hit the perfect Sub-Weight................When they complete this session they're due to move on to fashion Chain BENCH.

Nonleagueherewecome

I read that as "flesh", so am a tad relieved and a little surprised that zombification has not started setting in for them...

Tomh111

Saw them in leamington on Friday night after the Donny match, drinking in The Duke at about 11. Girls all over them.

D

Deleted member 4439

Diet of shite processed carbs and sugars. Sheffers and Cody. It all fits (but not for long).

Sbarcher

"The pair who have been BENCHED for the last two games" - Wow, city players create new verb!!

speedie87

Has mcsheffrey split up with his mrs during this season??? Heard he moved into a flat, perhaps that could explain the form on the pitch.

skybluegod

I was gonna go to get an autograph but now I have found out its mcsheffery I won't as I would probably kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread