McGoldrick unwanted and out of contract in July (1 Viewer)

James Smith

I know for a fact that if the takeover was to come off, and Joe was made chairman - that he would drive DMc back to coventry

Do you actually know this as a fact or is it just something that you and quite a few people would like to see?

CCFCSteve

If a sale goes through, stadium revenue sorted and wage bill cut elsewhere I'd break our wage structure to get him back. I agree with the earlier post saying he may struggle to get £10k per week.

With FFP coming in players and more importantly agents will have to be a bit more realistic. That being said strikers who can score 20+ a season are worth their weight in gold, two of them will see us promoted.

Lets just hope we get out of admin and continue to have aclub to support first though.

Grendel

But by August it will be 5 months, the delay in signing players is the accounts not being submitted, why ? SISU again.

No we are in administration and bills need paying with no money coming in. We will get rid if players and sign no one. In fact if sisu don't continue to pay players over the summer I can't see how we keep any of them.

wingy

No we are in administration and bills need paying with no money coming in. We will get rid if players and sign no one. In fact if sisu don't continue to pay players over the summer I can't see how we keep any of them.

Administered player sales /PFA at a guess.

Just consider that Huddersfield & Ipswich may join Bristol City on our fixture list for next season! Dmc may not want League 1 at all. Huddersfield & Mark Robins on League 1 wages may be just too big a drop in his "quality of life". Might consider Donny or another promoted club?

Users who are viewing this thread