McFadzean (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Sad news. Been there and I dare say a lot of us have unfortunately.

Personally don’t think Mcfazdeans performances have been any less than last year. Crumbs I’d have him in the side than any of the defenders we have.

What a signing he has been and I hope we keep him on the coaching staff if he has the ability to do that type of role when he hangs up his boots.

pusbccfc

I believe he has another family bereavement a few months back. I'm pretty sure he was at a funeral on the day or the Hull game.

Fucking brilliant servant for this club and long may it continue. Give him whatever time he needs to spend with his family.

Saddlebrains

I believe he has another family bereavement a few months back. I'm pretty sure he was at a funeral on the day or the Hull game.

Fucking brilliant servant for this club and long may it continue. Give him whatever time he needs to spend with his family.

This was his best mates dad. Who by all accounts was like a dad to Fadz also

bigfatronssba

Very quickly downhill from diagnosis to yesterday it seems. Knowing that its no wonder hes been out of sorts. Hopefully the club give him as long as he needs

Definitely.

Great_Expectations

The word legend is well over used these days, and it has a slightly different meaning in modern day football.

But McFadzean absolutely should be classed as one for us, he’s got better year on year, has been a leader for us and loves it here.

It’d be nice if we can show him some support on Saturday, even in his absence - be it a round of applause or via another gesture.

CCFC54321

The word legend is well over used these days, and it has a slightly different meaning in modern day football.

But McFadzean absolutely should be classed as one for us, he’s got better year on year, has been a leader for us and loves it here.

It’d be nice if we can show him some support on Saturday, even in his absence - be it a round of applause or via another gesture.
Would not surprise me at all if he declared himself ready for selection as he’s that type of character.

If the new players in the side can’t learn from him then there’s no hope. I’m sure they are.

Julie SBA

Would not surprise me at all if he declared himself ready for selection as he’s that type of character.

If the new players in the side can’t learn from him then there’s no hope. I’m sure they are.
I'm sure he would, although Robins should probably take that decision away from him.
Be with the family, they need him too.

shmmeee

Id tell him he won’t be picked even on the bench for three weeks regardless. He’s welcome to train and attend if that’s what he needs, but equally it’s not expected. He’s more than earned that and we have the squad to cover.

fernandopartridge

Id tell him he won’t be picked even on the bench for three weeks regardless. He’s welcome to train and attend if that’s what he needs, but equally it’s not expected. He’s more than earned that and we have the squad to cover.

I think thought the best way is to try and let players manage their grief in the way they want, imposing one way or another isn't that.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He should be allowed to do whatever he wants at this point. If he wants some time off give him as long as he needs. If for whatever reason he says he wants to play, let him play. He can handle himself.

Reactions: SBT

Users who are viewing this thread