Match thread - Leyton Orient (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
1.20pm and there's not one done yet. We forgotten there's a game? ;)

As Leyton Orient have something to play for I hope we give them a good game.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw. Few kids making appearances (some via the bench). I hope Bell gets a start too.

SkyBluePryce

I hope we dont start Martin again, would rather Willis or something- Martin's not gonna be here next season (we presume)- so it's pointless! plus i don't think he's any better than the edge.

Gray

Pitch invasion for our most successful season in years? If you put the points back on!

Nonleagueherewecome

We're a division lower than we've been for years...funny idea of "success".

Jackoskyblue

Nothing to lose just attack attack attack couldn't care if we lose 6-0 as long as we don't stop attacking, no point in sitting back just go for it. Butttt I don't think we will go for it I think it'll be a boring draw
Heart says : 4-1 win
Head says : 0-0 draw

Ccfcisparks

I hope we dont start Martin again, would rather Willis or something- Martin's not gonna be here next season (we presume)- so it's pointless! plus i don't think he's any better than the edge.

I'm sure the Phsyio wouldn't approve us playing Willis while he's injured!

Baginton

Coventry City: Murphy (GK), Christie, Martin, Wood, Stewart, Jennings, Bell, Fleck, Baker (c), Moussa, Philliskirk.

Subs: Dunn (GK), Clarke, Thomas, McDonald, McSheffrey, Wilson, Edjenguele.

InterSkyBlues

Last game of a bloody odd season. We were awful, then we were great, two of the leagues highest scorers and so nearlÝ at wembley, then ten points dropped, some very pants football and here we are! Can we predict the score today, of course we can't cos the season has told us that we have no idea which team will turn up. Oh and we have had 22 gazillion managers as well.

I'm going to enjoy the sunshine and our last home match and then to be honest, for the first time ever, ill be glad to go and do something else for a change! Roll on the summer.

CCFC_GT

I don't understand how people seem to think that this has been our best season since the 8th place finish in the Championship. If anything it has been our worst for decades.

Maybe so if you measure success purely on the level we finish within the football league at the end of a season , but this season it has been nice to see us winning more games, scoring more goals, and at times entertaining more in the process even if the quality is what it is, and for me that has made the season feel more successful than we have had for a long time. If only ...

KersleyDigs

Coventry City: Murphy (GK), Christie, Martin, Wood, Stewart, Jennings, Bell, Fleck, Baker (c), Moussa, Philliskirk.

Subs: Dunn (GK), Clarke, Thomas, McDonald, McSheffrey, Wilson, Edjenguele.

Bell playing for his City future. You watch him have a stormer in centre midfield......

Grendel

Murphy miles out of area when handling the ball!

InterSkyBlues

Two chances in quick sucession. Boys are up for this which is good to see! Philiskirk looking good but gods I wish we were playing two up front.

InterSkyBlues

We are gonna have someone sent off today by this twat of a ref! Agree on jennings, ill add baker to that as well. Long time since he's had a decent game!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What did the ref see to give a foul against Baker when he won the ball? Lead to a good counter attack for us mind! Shame Moussa fired the ball at Philliskirk rather than pass it, meaning he couldn't control it.

Far too many bullet passes from us today, and misplaced touches

Users who are viewing this thread