Match Packages (1 Viewer)

mark82

Have match Packages been released this year. Thought they had but can't find anything.

fernandopartridge

The non-availability of things like match packages are just the real bread and butter income generators that Boddy just can't seem to get a grip on.

SBAndy

The non-availability of things like match packages are just the real bread and butter income generators that Boddy just can't seem to get a grip on.

Is it fair to assume that everyone who ends up purchasing a match package would likely attend the first game anyway? If so, why give the opportunity for discount?

fernandopartridge

Is it fair to assume that everyone who ends up purchasing a match package would likely attend the first game anyway? If so, why give the opportunity for discount?

Maybe, but look at it less as an opportunity for discount but more as a missed opportunity to get prior commitment to attend more matches this season, especially where you've got known increases in the basic costs of living in the pipeline

JAM See

Of sorts…

Too expensive. Should have been just a tad over the full ST price per game.

I'd have made it attractive even for people who can only make four of the five (which will be quite a few, half term and all that).

This is such an unusual situation for the club (five home games in one calendar month), they could have gone a little further to drum up support.

Grendel

I'd have made it attractive even for people who can only make four of the five (which will be quite a few, half term and all that).

This is such an unusual situation for the club (five home games in one calendar month), they could have gone a little further to drum up support.

It’s hardly too expensive

hill83

I’m always one to moan about ticket prices but that’s a good deal I reckon.

Hertsccfc

Also it includes the rearranged Rotherham match, for which many of the people who might consider this offer probably already have tickets as it was due to be the first match.

Users who are viewing this thread