Mark robins (1 Viewer)

Swanny80

What this guy has done has been nothing short of sensational.

A cool, calm guy who's interview aren't filled with excuses and nonsense, he's just straight talking and has turned the same set of players into a completely different looking side.

Being a cov fan is fun again. . . thanks Robbo!

psgm1

Banned
Really?

And the fact DM has had the form of his life had NOTHING to do with it?

Cov have won only TWICE when DM hasn't scored?

Lets see if we are still praising him 2 months down the line when the goals have dried up!

kg82

Really?

Lets see if we are still praising him 2 months down the line when the goals have dried up!

Shut up you bloody tool. Why do you think he's had the form of his life? Lucky bloody coincidence? At Coventry? Sit down, shut up.

hill83

The games where McGoldrick has scored where we had enough goals to win anyway.

Hartlepool
Colchester
Wallsall
Doncaster
Stevenage

Obviously he had a part to play, and this doesn't say his goals didn't affect the game, but you are being disingenuous towards the rest of the team and Robins. 5 out of 9 league wins. Plus the cup game against York.

Plus I'd argue we are creating enough chances to be able to compete if/when he leaves.

Last edited:

Plymouth Sky Blue

Really?

Well it went ok yesterday and we were without McG and Bailey arguably two players who've played a large part of our recent success!!!

Sky_Blue_Vickie

Really?

Are you really saying that the only reason we have gone from relegation contenders to just outside the playoffs is DMs goals?!?

Robins has come in and has molded a team out of our previous under performers and some well judged loan signings who are creating chances, scoring goals (not all DM) and showing commitment to the cause. He has shown tactical knowledge and the willingness to make subs which has changed games in our favour.

DM goals are an added bonus but I can't believe that you think this is the sole reason for our improvement completely discounting robins managerial abilities and the efforts of the rest of the team. Also on the basis of what robins is getting out of the other players is it not the case that he also plays a large part in DMs current form.

In robins I believe - whether DM stays or goes whilst robins is here I am looking forward to a brighter sky blue future.

Cov City Daytrader 87

Really?

Well please recommend me a manager that can do a better job that the one we've got then?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I think the whole team look a lot better since Robins arrived, especially players such as The Edge, Baker, McSheffrey and Fleck.

ICHAN

Thats a bit of an insult to robins and the team PSGM1 who now have a never give up winning attidude, surely thats down to Robins and his staff who have instilled this belief into the players?

Mucca Mad Boys

Really?

I swear McG played games in the 4 loss streak under Shaw (sub v Crewe) so clearly it is down to the manager, and McG supplements his managerial prowess, not the other way round.

I have concerns for you, you have no grip on reality at all!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Really?

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Same wum in who comments in the Cov Telegraph, under the name skybluePM?
He's set his stall out, now too stubborn to admit he's called it wrong now just tries to antagonise.

Everyone could see what was wrong in the first half (our left side) and Robins identified that and fixed it at half time.

How could McG have impacted that................ not at all.

Our form is down to many reasons including both McG, Robins and quite a few others, we are now a team who the rest of the league fear and are jealous of.

Sky_Blue_Vickie

Everyone could see what was wrong in the first half (our left side) and Robins identified that and fixed it at half time.

That is one of my favourite things under robins. We all sit there and can see what might not be working and he will proactively do something about it. Under previous managers they either couldn't see or didn't know how to address and often left any action to late in any event.

RichieGunns

PSGM1 has had a problem with Robin's since he first took the managers hot seat. He was the one calling for his sacking 1 month after he'd been employed and the best he could offer as a replacement was Dennis Wise. The guy hasn't got a clue how football works. And yes I'm pretty sure he is skybluePM and we know the crap he posts up on the telegraph website.

He's probably upset because despite all he's said about Robin's being shit, he's been proven wrong. Throw his toys out of the pram and stomping around like a spoilt brat is the only thing he's capable of lol I doubt we'll ever see him admit he was wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread