cyril

Feb 24, 2009
I wish I'd never mentioned my local now!!!

Pigeon

Sep 6, 2010
Warwickshire
Thought Malaga and Wood looked pretty decent next to each other, given time to gel I think they'd make the best centre back pairing. Plus Woody had a top game and made some quality clearance that saved our neck.

RichieGunns

Jul 18, 2012
Coventry
Thought Malaga and Wood looked pretty decent next to each other, given time to gel I think they'd make the best centre back pairing. Plus Woody had a top game and made some quality clearance that saved our neck.

Good thing we kept him then aint it ;)

I couldn't agree more with your comment though. I always thought it might be Malaga and Wood in the centre.

Considering he's left sided, i could see Edj being backup for Hussey but with us playing the diamond, i'm not sure Edj would be fast enough to get up the wings. He is a good crosser of the ball though from what i saw on his youtube video. Ah who knows!

Paxman II

Mar 16, 2011
Cotswolds
malaga is a more technical footballer and I was calling for him last week alongside wood. Why though we then put Brown out right I don't understand?

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
malaga is a more technical footballer and I was calling for him last week alongside wood. Why though we then put Brown out right I don't understand?

Clarke was injured, so it was either Brown or Willis.

speedie87

Mar 28, 2011
Got to be wood and Malaga.

Don't forget we need to score goals and these two are an attacking threat

Yorkshire SB

Aug 1, 2011
I just hope we havt promised Man U we will play Brown most games as part of agreement.

I doubt we've promised it, and even if we have we don't have to play him. I'd imagine it's to maintain good relations with United for future loan deals

Users who are viewing this thread