We'll_live_and_die

Mar 1, 2009
CBS Arena
It's the boys birthday today and he's back in training. Be good to see where/if he fits in when he comes back.

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
How do you know that Rich? Has it been tweeted or something? Any news on when he might be on the bench? Can I ask any more questions?

We'll_live_and_die

Mar 1, 2009
CBS Arena

curly_tom

Jan 22, 2012
Hastings, East Sussex
My niece was a mascot on Saturday and I had the pleasure of doing the tour with her. She was really desperate to meet JM as he's her favourite player. We managed to get him to come out for a photo and a chat and I asked him about his injury, he said he's training and just needs to build it up, he reckoned a couple of weeks but certainly by Christmas....

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
Can't wait to see him on the pitch again, unbelievable talent. He'll probably be off in the summer so I want to see him play as much as possible.

skybluesam66

Mar 29, 2011
so cole supposedly back and fit by sheff u
maddison the same

line up then

RCC
swedish chap
rickets
turner
stokes
fleck
vincelot
maddison
murphy
Arma

then 1 from job/ cole/ bigi/ kent/ lameiras/ fortune

5of them on the bench with burge, martin,

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
so cole supposedly back and fit by sheff u
maddison the same

line up then

RCC
swedish chap
rickets
turner
stokes
fleck
vincelot
maddison
murphy
Arma

then 1 from job/ cole/ bigi/ kent/ lameiras/ fortune

5of them on the bench with burge, martin,

That bench looks a bit negative - too defensive ;)

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
When everyone (bar Reda and Willis) is fit, I'd go with:

RCC
Lorentzson Ricketts Turner Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Maddison/Cole Murphy
Armstrong

S: Burge, Martin, Haynes, Kent/Cole, Bigi/Maddison, Fortune, Lamerias

hill83

Sep 15, 2008
Coventry
Whats the obsession with players numbers, why can it not just be Maddison :(

Just because you never got first pick of the shirts on a Sunday there's no need to be jealous.

Nick#29

stupot07

Mar 20, 2011
When everyone (bar Reda and Willis) is fit, I'd go with:

RCC
Lorentzson Ricketts Turner Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Maddison/Cole Murphy
Armstrong

S: Burge, Martin, Haynes, Kent/Cole, Bigi/Maddison, Fortune, Lamerias

Harsh on Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

johnwillomagic

Jul 31, 2011
Hmm drop Martin who has been very good this year for an unproven Carlos Kickabakk from
Sweden that makes sense! :facepalm:

johnwillomagic

Jul 31, 2011
Don't really need the swedish chap - he is undecided, expensive, getting on a bit....ditch him I say!

Samo

Jul 6, 2012
Don't really need the swedish chap - he is undecided, expensive, getting on a bit....ditch him I say!

An extra defender is something we definitely need. Tell me I'm wrong in Jan/Feb.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Harsh on Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

No room for sympathy. Besides, it's a mythical future where everyone's fit, I don't know what Martin's form is like. ;)

We've looked stronger with Ricketts at RB, because the alternative is Philips IMO. From the little I've seen Lorentzson would give us a similar threat down the right that we've got down the left.

ccfc1234

Jun 26, 2014
I doubt we will keep this team together but

--------RCC---------
Ricketts-Turner-Martin-stokes
------Fleck---Vancilot------
Kent----Maddison-----Murphy
----------Armstrong---------

Would win this league

standupforcity

Nov 2, 2011
London
I doubt we will keep this team together but

--------RCC---------
Ricketts-Turner-Martin-stokes
------Fleck---Vancilot------
Kent----Maddison-----Murphy
----------Armstrong---------

Would win this league

Need JOB in there somewhere...the man's a machine!!

We'll_live_and_die

Mar 1, 2009
CBS Arena
On current form, surely Murphy needs to stay in the middle with Job on the wing? Maddison will have to wait for his chance.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Agree you can't drop JOB at the moment.

Thing is Murphy and Maddison in that Number 10 role give us different things. I wouldn't want to move either to the wing. Then of course there's a match fit Joe Cole and what he might do in that role.

*drools*

CTID

Jan 9, 2012
Coventry La La La
My niece was a mascot on Saturday and I had the pleasure of doing the tour with her. She was really desperate to meet JM as he's her favourite player. We managed to get him to come out for a photo and a chat and I asked him about his injury, he said he's training and just needs to build it up, he reckoned a couple of weeks but certainly by Christmas....

He also said "we will have to see if i get back in because the lads are playing so well"...not sure if that was just him being polite though.

Never seen a kid so excited to meet somebody, glad she managed to see him in the end.

jimmyhillsfanclub

May 31, 2012
here
So glad that Maddison will come back be eased back into a winning team with 20 mins here & 45 mins there.....

If we were in our usual position by now, the pressure would be on the lad immediately which would do him no favours.

I fucking love this season.

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Turner surely won't be with us past his current loan deal so I expect swede will be signed and Ricketts shifted to centre back permanently

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
Turner surely won't be with us past his current loan deal so I expect swede will be signed and Ricketts shifted to centre back permanently
Ricketts won't be moved across as a permanent replacement for Turner, Mowbray will want someone more aggressive and aerially dominant. If Ricketts does move across to centre back it will be to replace/compete with Martin and a new centre half will be signed to partner them.

Users who are viewing this thread