Transfer Rumour Maatsen to Barca (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I know Barcelona are in decline but if he is good enough for them, Todd Kane is favourite for the Ballon d'Or next year.

Tea & Busquets

They already have a bright youngster called Alejandro Baldé in that position, i don’t know why they’d want to hamper his development unless they plan on loaning one out and playing the other.

Jamesimus

Ian, only you can choose between winning trophies on loan at a progressive modern football club in a lovely city or Barcelona. I hope you make the right choice for your career.

Obviously we can't guarantee you game time like Barca can, but I think you should stay and fight for your place.

stupot07

He's done well, but I wouldn't say he's been getting rave reviews.

Slightly different positions but from championship loans we've had I'd put Warnock and Van Aarnholt above him. He's been fortunate not to have any competition for left wing back

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fatso

Going from being dropped in favour of a rwb to a target for Barcelona in the same week!

Bugsy

blunted

Sounds as if his agent is working overtime. Who can I link my boy with Palace, Southampton? Nah lets go shit or bust and say Barca. Some sucker may fall for it and my percentage negotiating a new Chelsea deal will leave me quids in. Either that or someone saw his goal against Fulham and thinks he does that every week.

Users who are viewing this thread