Transfer Rumour Luke McNally (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

rexo87

May 2, 2014
Nice little coy Robins comment about maybe a permanent deal, or maybe not. The cheeky little elf.

Have listened to the full 24 min interview on iFollow. Turner asked him whether he had thought about whether he could get mcnally permanently. Robins spent about a minute telling turner off for asking the question (because he doesn’t talk about other teams players) and then said ‘I doubt you could tell me a single thing that I haven’t thought of, there’s a new challenge for you’

Those interviews are hilarious. Robins and Turner clearly have a fairly good relationship but Robins often takes the piss out of him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: aloisijohnnyaloisi

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Lovely player, should be the quality we're looking to sign in the summer.

he Rose and Mcfazdean would be a great back 3

Reactions: sbteapot

speedie87

Mar 28, 2011
It does. I’m wondering if this isn’t our best XI at least at home:

Wilson
McNally Fadz Doyle
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer
Godden Gyokeres

S: Moore, Panzo, BNC, JWE, Allen, Maguire, Walker

We’d struggle in midfield with that team , we’d basically have 3 players ahead of the ball watching us defend

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Dec 15, 2015
Echo other people's thoughts.

We have been crying out for someone strong and stable at the back, and he provided that today. Very strong debut.

Reactions: Saddlebrains

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Best debut by a Centre Back I have seen for the City in a long time. Won his headers, stood up to their attackers, knew where the space was to relieve pressure. Fingers crossed he carries in on in this vein.
Had a similar discussion with someone after the game.
However, it was Huddersfield.
Let's see how he does next Friday.

SBAndy

Mar 20, 2011
Very good & I expect he'll get even better with games too. He played within himself a little imo, choosing the safe option with his passing etc. He has a lot more in his locker which I'm sure we'll get to see as he gets fitter & used to the way we play.

Said this during the game. Playing the safe pass whilst he gets familiar with his teammates’ movements etc. Played a lovely diagonal towards the end of the game which showed he has far more range.

Reactions: Frostie and Greggs

sylus

Jul 16, 2011
he kinda had the Hyam type feel about him , calm,strong and commanding, never put a foot wrong.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Very good & I expect he'll get even better with games too. He played within himself a little imo, choosing the safe option with his passing etc. He has a lot more in his locker which I'm sure we'll get to see as he gets fitter & used to the way we play.
For a young player who hasn't played at this level, he looked incredibly assured I thought.

skyblu3sk

Nov 3, 2010
Did everything I wanted him to, really played the Fadz role of getting his head on it and getting it clear. Hope he grows even more throughout the rest if the season!

Reactions: I_Saw_Shaw_Score

stevefloyd

Jan 16, 2013
Great debut if he has consistency too we have found a cracker...for the time being at least :)

CovBrummie94

Jan 13, 2016
It does. I’m wondering if this isn’t our best XI at least at home:

Wilson
McNally Fadz Doyle
Eccles Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer
Godden Gyokeres

S: Moore, Panzo, BNC, JWE, Allen, Maguire, Walker
BNC and Allen in for Eccles and Godden and I'd agree

Users who are viewing this thread