Video Luke McNally and Mark Robins look ahead to Coventry City versus Stoke City | Press Conference (1 Viewer)

Roger Mellie

What a great lad Luke seems to be. Articulate and confident, yet grounded and humble. I’ll be very surprised if he hasn’t got a future at the very highest level. Will be a real coup if some more of that time can be spent with us in some form or another. Let’s hope we’re on the case.

CDK

Another season on loan at least,but as a signing he'd be long term for fadz.
Also wondering what happens with rose now his contract is running out?

Sky Blue Pete

Another season on loan at least,but as a signing he'd be long term for fadz.
Also wondering what happens with rose now his contract is running out?
Interesting (and I know he’s one of the big 4) he wasn’t mentioned by robins when talking about new contracts for Hamer and vik and Ohare. Also interesting that robins said people need to be realistic just cause we’ve got a new owner you can’t start talking telephone numbers. I think we can safely say rose isn’t high up on his list. I like him as a back up alongside someone that keeps him honest. Lovely words from McNally about fadz!
If rose doesn’t get a new contract I think he’d be looking at a Portsmouth or Ipswich in league 1

fernandopartridge

Interesting (and I know he’s one of the big 4) he wasn’t mentioned by robins when talking about new contracts for Hamer and vik and Ohare. Also interesting that robins said people need to be realistic just cause we’ve got a new owner you can’t start talking telephone numbers. I think we can safely say rose isn’t high up on his list. I like him as a back up alongside someone that keeps him honest. Lovely words from McNally about fadz!
If rose doesn’t get a new contract I think he’d be looking at a Portsmouth or Ipswich in league 1
He's going

shmmeee

I’d suggest the fact we’re looking at 2024 expiry contracts suggests none of the 2023 lot are getting extensions at this point.

CDK

2 seasons ago rose was robins go to CB and if I remember right said publicly his best CB.

Users who are viewing this thread