Luciano Becchio on trial (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

I admire your " Optimism " but I'm a " Realist " when you have Donkeys it doesn't matter how much Training you do !!! It won't turn them into
Racehorses !!! PUBS . ;)

i have yet to go to a game this season due to holidays, i will reserve judgement on if they are donkeys or racehorses until i do

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

i have yet to go to a game this season due to holidays, i will reserve judgement on if they are donkeys or racehorses until i do
I would stay on holiday if I were you. It's not going to be Fun Watching the Sky Blues this Season . :(

Hobo

Becchio was a good striker and a very hard worker at Leeds. If he is half the player he was at Leeds he would be decent.

However his record over the last three years, something like 15 appearances and 3 goals does not inspire confidence. I suspect he is a spent force.

steve82

no, just making more clear cut chances

dont tell me sordell,agyei,wright all these highly touted players wont score chances if we make them regulary

Sordell clearly lacks confidence
Agyei is very young and still learning, has been taking to long when in good opportunities, holding on shielding and holding for too long when a quick pass will do.
Tudgay drops too deep meaning he's not in the box to finish
Wright we've not seen enough of but seemed direct in his 15 mins at Fleetwood.
We need that striker who stays on the shoulder of the defenders

hill83

You've clearly not seen us play this season, we need a lot more than a few tweaks.

columbo_500px.jpg

Gaz71

I think we need to give the strikers we have a chance, you can't keep changing the forwards if they don't score in a single game. I also agree on the lack of creation of chances for these strikers, if we are having 15 shots from outside the area then that's because supply to the forwards isn't coming from anywhere else. Sordell was put out on the wing after 65 minutes on Saturday, he put in a few good crosses but you feel it should be him in the box on the end of those crosses.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Well Clint, only two posts in three hours since you posted this.

So Proof Positive, if you needed any,,
Threads that stay on topic don't work :(
Some of us do have JOBS to go to you know !!!

Oh SHIT , I'm off Topic. :facepalm: :shamefullyembarrased:

Snouty72

We need a goal scorer. I've seen a limited amount of games but sordell and agyai are poor. Agyei looks to the crowd for advice and sordell falls over far too easily. No real drive

Sky Blue Kid

You haven't been to a game this season yet slag off people who haven't been either?:finger: .... BTW who gets over 2 months holidays???

shy_tall_knight

TM needs to learn from his mistakes regarding out of contract players, they are usually out of contract for a reason, may not have cost us money but a wate of time and TM looks less and less capable of building a competitive squad,

JimmyHillsbeard

Can't see how you make that one out. Last years team could score.

Completely different tho...

vs oldham in April
RCC
Vincelot- Stephens- Harries - Hunt
Fleck- Rose- Bigiramana
Thomas- Armstrong- Lameiras

vs Oldham last week
RCC
Sterry-Willis-Turnbull-Page
Bigiramana-Gadzhev-Reid
Jones-Tudgay-Sordell

covcity4life

defence is better this year

midfield pretty much same,

its upfront where we are inferior to last year

but that will come..trust me!

wish we were playing tonight

Sky Blue Kid

Completely different tho...

vs oldham in April
RCC
Vincelot- Stephens- Harries - Hunt
Fleck- Rose- Bigiramana
Thomas- Armstrong- Lameiras

vs Oldham last week
RCC
Sterry-Willis-Turnbull-Page
Bigiramana-Gadzhev-Reid
Jones-Tudgay-Sordell

Not getting what you're on about mate. unless you mean it's a totally different team which is what I'm already saying, and is nowhere near as good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread