Lower and Upper tier ticket swaps for Friday (1 Viewer)

Skybluecol

Have 2 adult lower tier tickets......would like to swap for 2 upper tiers adult tickets.
Let me know if anyone wishes to swap and we can swap on the evening in Sheffield or beforehand if close enough to me (CV5)

rob9872

Just be careful. I know a lad who did this at Leeds, got to the turnstile and was told his ticket had already been used. Disgusting to do that to one of your own for a few quid.

ricohroar

Unreal....meet before getting to Sheffield probably the answer then!! Thanks for the heads up
Dont matter where you meet, if its bar code entry nothing to stop you getting there and someones already in with a photocopy of your bar code.

ovduk78

Can you not arrange to swap seats but do it when you're in the ground? It so long since I've been to Hillsborough I thought the end had the same turnstiles for upper & lower tiers

edgy

Can you not arrange to swap seats but do it when you're in the ground? It so long since I've been to Hillsborough I thought the end had the same turnstiles for upper & lower tiers
Can't access the other once inside.

CV22SBA

That lower tier was fucking dangerous on Saturday. Way too many people in there made even worse by the plonkers shutting gangway 2.

torchomatic

Dont matter where you meet, if its bar code entry nothing to stop you getting there and someones already in with a photocopy of your bar code.
Well, that shouldn't happen. The guy on the turnstile on Saturday insisted on looking at our tickets before telling us to scan the barcode. Would be pretty obvious if someone was trying to use a photocopy. Then again, maybe not all guys on turnstiles are vigilant.

SkyBlueSoul

It will have been someone going in on the ticket and handing it back to someone outside somehow. Devious bastards will find a way.

CovInEssex

I'd want cash on top :ROFLMAO: top tier is a lot better than the bottom. At least you're not exposed to the elements whilst you queue 35 minutes at half time for a beer

Users who are viewing this thread