Losing habit (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Let's hope this is just a poor start due to the disjointed situation..Not a great start with the pitch, finances, general poor communication ,and the Hyam sale. Just hope we beat Preston who we tend not to do well against. We looked reasonable in chunks today but very rusty and clunky ,started poorly with players well off pace (Dabo especially) and obviously Moore..Positives with Doyle who looks a quality player and comfortable in possession along with Waghorn who looked pretty good. Glass half full for me. See you Wednesday and at Norwich next Saturday.

torchomatic

We were right in line for Moore's mistake. Cost us points in every game this season. What do we do though when our only alternative is Wilson.

We really missed Hamer today too.

steveo1987

We were right in line for Moore's mistake. Cost us points in every game this season. What do we do though when our only alternative is Wilson.

We really missed Hamer today too.
Absolutely, also missing Ohare just to have a run at defences. Moore had lost all confidence after the fumble, he virtually punched everything after that. Bizarrely, I can only remember one other shot that had to be saved.

Tile Hill Phil

Absolutely, also missing Ohare just to have a run at defences. Moore had lost all confidence after the fumble, he virtually punched everything after that. Bizarrely, I can only remember one other shot that had to be saved.
Moore seems to have lost confidence or somethings happened behind the scenes and he can’t be arsed. We were right in line for them fumbles he made couldn’t believe what I was watching. Yeh noticed too that afterwards he seemed to be punching all the crosses instead of trying to catch them. Ou can forgive one miso occasionally but it seems to be happening every week

skyblue1991

I wonder if Moore wanted to go to Bournemouth to be closer to the Isle of Wight but didn't get his way?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
When I pointed out it was shocking to not try and win against Bristol City, I was told we shouldn't risk injuries.

Losing is a bad habit.

procdoc

When I pointed out it was shocking to not try and win against Bristol City, I was told we shouldn't risk injuries.

Losing is a bad habit.
Should pick the team that you think is most capable of winning the game

Ashdown

At least expectation should be reduced for Wednesday . Most fans haven’t seen us play live yet so atmosphere will be excited.
Preston stifle matches, let’s hope we can score early and open the game up.
Not sure I would risk Moore, he will be a bag of nerves.

steveo1987

At least expectation should be reduced for Wednesday . Most fans haven’t seen us play live yet so atmosphere will be excited.
1-0 all over this either way..They don't score

Colin Steins Smile

I just hope we don't "donate" Preston a goal. It'll be hard to break down their defence and we will have to endure their dirty tactics and time wasting.....remember how they kicked O'Hare out of the game last season. We need a strong referee......for a change!

Users who are viewing this thread