London Tube trains to be used for Ricoh Arena station (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Hallelujah! About bloody time.. Although I'd hazard a guess that SISU will throw a spanner in the works somewhere along the line preventing it from happening. They certainly won't want to dip into the lawyer.. I mean clubs coffers, for such a service I'm sure.

D

Deleted member 2477

Theylle be painted in wasp colours and only run on sundays

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't say the new capacity, won't the limitation be the actual station now?

Otis

It doesn't say the new capacity, won't the limitation be the actual station now?
It says these trains can carry three times the capacity and the current ones only carry 75.

The station may well still present a problem though for sure.

theferret

The station is able to process up to 3000 an hour (if there were sufficient trains). There is a large holding area with a system of lanes and barriers. The station was actually built for processing large numbers of people over a short space of time.

Brylowes

Hallelujah! About bloody time.. Although I'd hazard a guess that SISU will throw a spanner in the works somewhere along the line preventing it from happening. They certainly won't want to dip into the lawyer.. I mean clubs coffers, for such a service I'm sure.
I know they're bad, but surely even they wouldn't put a spanner on
the line in an attempt to derail the train. ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I really really hope that they can pull this off. I just can't help but think they'll find some way to fuck it up.

It's sad I almost dare to get my hopes up at the thought of clearing up in Earlsdon and then getting the train to the stadium.

Brylowes

TBH it's only fare we get their trains, as they get our taxi's

Incidentally, for quiz purposes, will we become the furthest
Tube station from London.

trondegilsoltvedt97

Ineresting to see how this will work. Will depend on the timetable but the idea of finishing a pint in town at 2:30pm then getting on the train to the ricoh in time for kick off appeals to me

Otis

A lot of it is for sure.

First time you see it, it does seem really weird, but it's obviously all quite normal.

An awful lot of people mind are not aware of the underground going overground.

Brylowes

A lot of it is for sure.

First time you see it, it does seem really weird, but it's obviously all quite normal.

An awful lot of people mind are not aware of the underground going overground.
Its underground in all the central areas but less so in more suburban areas, the same
as New York and Paris etc. Sure I've seen somewhere that 45% is underground in
London.

Skyblueweeman

You know SISU have nothing to do with the train line right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

You know SISU have nothing to do with the train line right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously. But what they will have an input into is whether it is sanctioned for our use on a match day. It's not going to be granted free of charge by London Midland is it?

Hobo

Is it that London tube that was on the scrap heap next to the old Rotherham ground?

fernandopartridge

I don't think London Midland will necessarily be looking for subsidy from CCFC. Not that the club should subsidise this service anyway in cold reality. I think LM will want CCFC to promote the service as a win win for both parties. I'm looking forward to it personally as I'd much prefer to booze around town.

fernandopartridge

Found a picture on the net
tn_gb-vivarail-dtrain-class230_68af2be536.jpg

Samo

They are going to need a much bigger tube map

Users who are viewing this thread