Local Media (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

What's everyone's view about our local media during the TM saga? No idea what's happening in my view and the lack of coverage by CWR is astounding. I've just listed to the "sports" news at 6:30 and not a single mention!! All about wasps, bees and any other animal related to our City!!

simonregis

Sorry Nutter but you just answered your own question. One does too much and the other too little. I make it a rule when something is happening whether it be politics, sports or anything important NOT to check out the media.

ecky

Shane O Connor should be getting fisher or Waggott on the breakfast show and asking them what's the hold up or have you an update for the fans?
As usual the silence from Sisu is deafening...

Skybluenutterman

It's incredible really. Surely there is a relationship between the club and the local media? Even if the news is that there is no news. The last quote from either side was over a week ago last Thursday when SW said "we hope to make an announcement as soon as possible" There should be more probing questions but probably too scared to rock the boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I am pleased to announce that there is no announcement to announce as of present, if an announcement is to be announced it will be announced as soon as we know

Hobo

What's everyone's view about our local media during the TM saga? No idea what's happening in my view and the lack of coverage by CWR is astounding. I've just listed to the "sports" news at 6:30 and not a single mention!! All about wasps, bees and any other animal related to our City!!

they can't keep reporting no news day after day....and it has been no news.

Users who are viewing this thread