Local football (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Anyone going along to a game today?

Stratford v Nuneaton (top of the league) is the best offering locally. Plenty of ex CCFC. Sphinx at home too

shepardo01

Only just left there an hour ago as my son was playing there... Wouldn't have known there was a game on!
Got a feeling you may have been at Kilsby Lane... "Rugby Town Juniors"...
Cov Utd are playing at "VS" - Other side of town... who, incidentally, changed their name to "Rugby Town" (after being "united" after "VS") to try to get hold of loads of funding that came with the expansion of "Rugby Town (juniors)" junior section... which they did not get! ... so now there are two "Rugby Town"s in Town.... if you understand! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

SAJ

Cov Utd are playing at "VS" - Other side of town... who, incidentally, changed their name to "Rugby Town" (after being "united" after "VS") to try to get hold of loads of funding that came with the expansion of "Rugby Town (juniors)" junior section... which they did not get! ... so now there are two "Rugby Town"s in Town.... if you understand! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Rugby Town adults play at Butlin Road.

JAM See

Took the GLW to the flicks instead this afternoon.

Don't Worry Darling.

I really enjoyed, despite the low RT score.

lord_garrincha

I was at Butlin Rd... by that awful road where one side is full of parked cars... just dead quiet and assumed they were away.

shepardo01

I was at Butlin Rd... by that awful road where one side is full of parked cars... just dead quiet and assumed they were away.
Oh right, on the rec!? (Park on right side!?)
Ground is tucked right back - don't think they get crowds like they did going back a few years though... which is a shame and the ground itself is very good, especially for the level they play at now!

usskyblue

Went to my local game last night. Tampa Bay Rowdies.

Rowdies_Soccer_Config_2015.jpg

tickets-1.jpg

Adge

Stratford Nuneaton ended 1-1. Ex CCFC youngster Dan Lafferty with Stratford’s goal.

Nuneaton missed a pen and had a man sent off, eventful…
Stratford Town have pushed the boat out a bit this season and I’d expect them to be banging on the door of the top 6.

ovduk78

It's criminal that Rugby Town's old ground on Bilton Road is still derelict (well it was when I was last in Rugby last year)

Users who are viewing this thread