Listen, just hear me out. (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m also amazed how the Tonester has suddenly become interested in football

I’m thinking the sleeping bag is coming back to a stadium near us soon

Not sure about sleeping bags but this winning run coincides with me and Mrs BSB using the exercise bike every day since around last Wednesday. Don't know about anyone else but might need someone to take over before my legs fall off

Grendel

They are probably too busy dealing with him being caught going through Kenny Jackett's bins again.

Barnsley’s post is up to 100
Likes now Gerry

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Fiver for anyone who wants to start a ‘Best Owners Ever’ thread
Well when they took over we’d only been to Wembley twice in 125 years , and in the past 5 years alone we’ve been twice and won as many trophies..... we’re also about to have our second highest finish in the second tier in 20 years..... statue of joy?

Attachments

• 8111AC0A-41C6-4BA5-928F-2B5E2C444FB3.jpeg
    8111AC0A-41C6-4BA5-928F-2B5E2C444FB3.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 14

Liquid Gold

I was buzzing yesterday and still happy but returning to normal now after a long day at work.

It's annoying that now we're safe we're going to have to wait until August at the earliest for a decent football buzz again.

Evo1883

I was buzzing yesterday and still happy but returning to normal now after a long day at work.

It's annoying that now we're safe we're going to have to wait until August at the earliest for a decent football buzz again.
June Euro 2020

Otis

Yes, I think she remains daughter Otis. I checked her birth certificate and nothing has changed.

Grendel

Have I missed something about O’Day having IRA links or something?!

Well Gerry Adams as his Avatar followed by Mary McDonald suggests an interest until he was told to take them down

Grendel

weasel o drivel

Users who are viewing this thread