Lionesses (1 Viewer)

baldy

That was a fabulous goal. Great movement and passing.

James and Williamson just purr don't they. Make football look so easy.

Makes womens football look even easier more like

SkyBlueSoul

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Weren’t at our best first half but didn’t need to be and the goal was beautiful. Second half was well below par, could feel the equaliser coming.

First time I’ve seen a shootout live as well, was brilliant.

Boosh

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Weren’t at our best first half but didn’t need to be and the goal was beautiful. Second half was well below par, could feel the equaliser coming.

First time I’ve seen a shootout live as well, was brilliant.

Brilliant to hear, good practice in a shoot-out for the World Cup

SkyBlueSoul

Sadly not for this one, my friend is just so he can tick off the Brentford ground though. Playing in the new away kit, quite like it from what I've seen.

SkyBlueSoul

Inaugural women's Nations League tonight, good game to start with after the World Cup final. Should beat Scotland fairly comfortably, nice to see a strong line up.

SkyBlueSoul

Controversial, final whistle blown 5 seconds early with England on the attack.

Otis

Great second half.

First 45 we were all at sea.

I really don't rate Carter at all. Slow and cumbersome and always seems to be an accident waiting to happen.

Weak defence, combined with wide open spaces in the middle, caused us all sorts of problems.

Shame they couldn't get that vital 4th goal, but much improved and great to get Mead back.

Just need Williamson now. She makes one hell of a difference

Last edited:

Otis

Going forward great, defence is Amateur level
Yup. Huge gaps everywhere and lack of tracking.

I think Williamson was a great organiser and also a very calming influence on the back four.

At the moment we look school boy (girl) level.

Macca

Yup. Huge gaps everywhere and lack of tracking.

I think Williamson was a great organiser and also a very calming influence on the back four.

At the moment we look school boy (girl) level.

Agreed. Entertaining nevertheless

Terry Gibson's perm

I didn’t see the game but have seen the goals and the stuff after, they need to worry about Earps she seems to be letting the fame get to her, all this face pulling must be a keeper thing.

SkyBlueSoul

Great second half.

First 45 we were all at sea.

I really don't rate Carter at all. Slow and cumbersome and always seems to be an accident waiting to happen.

Weak defence, combined with wide open spaces in the middle, caused us all sorts of problems.

Shame they couldn't get that vital 4th goal, but much improved and great to get Mead back.

Just need Williamson now. She makes one hell of a difference

I did wonder how much of it is down to Williamson not being there. She wouldn't do much about Earps' mistakes but would bring that leadership and calmness, as well as being a monumental upgrade on Carter.

clint van damme

5-0 up against Scotland already, should be more.

Going to be a lot of questions asked after this game.
England need to better Hollands result by 3 goals for GB to qualify for the Olympics.
The GB olympic side off course contains several of the Scottish side!

Brighton Sky Blue

Going to be a lot of questions asked after this game.
England need to better Hollands result by 3 goals for GB to qualify for the Olympics.
The GB olympic side of course contains several of the Scottish side!
Wouldn’t assume many Scots in the side are that bothered about Team GB to the extent that they’d let England score as many as possible

clint van damme

Wouldn’t assume many Scots in the side are that bothered about Team GB to the extent that they’d let England score as many as possible

Either way there's definitely going to be questions, they were asking the managers about it before the game so they definitely will be now.

It's a ridiculous position to put the players in to be honest.
I just hope Blind faith doesn't support Netherlands ladies this will end him

Brighton Sky Blue

Either way there's definitely going to be questions, they were asking the managers about it before the game so they definitely will be now.

It's a ridiculous position to put the players in to be honest.
I just hope Blind faith doesn't support Netherlands ladies this will end him
6-0!

Users who are viewing this thread