Lineker was gutted (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

On the BBC at half time during the Franchise City v Saudis game, when talking about our match Lineker was clearly hating having to praise us, in fact they all were, you could see it.
I love it, absolutely love it to see the premier league loving no shame media lot having their day ruined. Bloody love it.

Alkhen

On the BBC at half time during the Franchise City v Saudis game, when talking about our match Lineker was clearly hating having to praise us, in fact they all were, you could see it.
I love it, absolutely love it to see the premier league loving no shame media lot having their day ruined. Bloody love it.
What an odd take? They were really complimentary, Lineker even bothered to Tweet what a good cup game it was.

Nick

Administrator
Lineker hates us, always did, Shearer and Ian Wright never had a good word to say about us in the 90s. Had any other lower league team did what we did today they would have been banging on about it constantly.
Younger fans wont remember what these guys were like back in the day.
Ian Wright wasn't on there.

Alkhen

Lineker hates us, always did, Shearer and Ian Wright never had a good word to say about us in the 90s. Had any other lower league team did what we did today they would have been banging on about it constantly.
Oh I remember just don't dwell on petty shit from over 2 decades ago especially on days such as this

Offhegoes

Ian Wright is a great pundit. Unedited, and once he dispenses the tomfoolery his insights are really interesting.
I can’t see why he’d have a beef with us being a London boy. He did break Oggy’s nose once though.
Lineker on the other hand….

skyblueelephant76

I met Ian Wright on holiday in Florida in 1997 and he did say a good word about us so you are factually incorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Linekar has no opinion either way on us. He seemed genuinely complimentary to me
Yes. Though he does have an opinion on lots of other things.

Seamus1

I personally do not think there is a mainstream media bias against us, however I bet Midlands Today are going to be absolutely gutted. Furthermore has anyone ever heard that Radio 5 Live ‘Midlands football correspondent’ Pat Murphy ever mention Coventry? He is always commentating on Wolves, Aston Villa or West Brom, and occasionally Leicester City

messiahrobins

The usual stuff against Linekar is his political stances. So it was worth a rod by @covcity4life because other than that I assume that’s why people don’t like him either.
Couldnt give a fuck about his political beliefs. Not sure what that has to do with anything.
I hate him as he was a smug c*nt when we got relegated after 34 years. He is a Leicester lad. I really am puzzled why people are defending him.

letsallsingtogether

Couldnt give a fuck about his political beliefs. Not sure what that has to do with anything.
I hate him as he was a smug c*nt when we got relegated after 34 years. He is a Leicester lad. I really am puzzled why people are defending him.
Remember when they were voting for the best FA cup goal he wasn't very complementary about Houchins goal.

duffer

Do you always strive to find offence where none is actually offered? It must be exhausting.

Why not try to enjoy the result and stop being so sodding precious.

Mucca Mad Boys

Did you not get the memo in January when Leicester fans were saying they really don’t care about us…

… I’m sure Lineker was showing how much he didn’t care then too…

Users who are viewing this thread