Les Reid: Ray Ranson & ex-CCFC people may be in on a club/Ricoh takeover plot (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Can we have another one of those amusing "worst haircut" articles? Always well researched.

Nothing has been "found" though has it? It's all speculation. At the moment. Not that it couldn't be true of course.

Speculation about a deal we revealed I might add. But apparently that doesn't count as having "found" something?

We're simply not in the business of parroting people. If we can't stand it up, we don't print it. At least without making absolutely clear it's speculation.

We don't claim to know everything, or always know it first. We simply don't have the resources or time to be able to. But we do try our best. And I do try my hardest to bring you as much information as I can as quickly and clearly as I can.

And hey, sometimes I might even make the odd mistake. But if I do, it's an honest one.

But I appreciate the fact many of you read my stories, and I hope I can encourage you to keep doing so by performing my job to the best of my ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

limoncello

Got it. Martin Kelman:

[video=youtube;YiGYgPsQ42k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiGYgPsQ42k[/video]

Snappy editing.

Nonleagueherewecome

Snap, exactly my point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Is that why you're a constant critic of whoever is opposed to them in virtually any given situation? Sorry, I don't believe you and refer you to the reply I gave to CCFC. You shouldn't be ashamed to be honest about your opinions ;)

Frisky blue

Like him or not, he's covered more of this story and in more depth than anyone else out there. And I don't see anyone else breaking news about who the hell is behind this bid.
reid is a c@@t mate. A c@@t with his own agenda, and that agenda is not the well being of Coventry City.

theferret

reid is a c@@t mate. A c@@t with his own agenda, and that agenda is not the well being of Coventry City.

What, and your agenda is? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem somewhat indifferent to the prospect that the city council may vote through a deal that closes the door on the prospect of CCFC ever owning the stadium that was built for it. How is that for the 'well being' of CCFC?

Nick

Administrator
What is your agenda? ;) has the pr budget dried up so it is back to diy ;)

At least the pros didn't make it obvious.

Are you saying the council's agenda is the well being of ccfc?

Rusty Trombone

What, and your agenda is? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem somewhat indifferent to the prospect that the city council may vote through a deal that closes the door on the prospect of CCFC ever owning the stadium that was built for it. How is that for the 'well being' of CCFC?

The stadium isn't being sold. A change of management company doesn't mean that the club can never buy shares in that management company in the future, but the will of the clubs owners needs to change. At the moment the clubs owners are saying they are not interested in buying.

Sick Boy

Hahaha at least it's becoming more and more obvious that a number of posters on here aren't actually real.

Frisky blue

Is that the same Hoffman and Elliott that wanted to close the Academy?

All has slippery as each other :(

And sisu are our saviours are they?
All hail fucking sisu!
Coventry City are going to the promised land with sisu.
Why not say what you mean?
:jerkit:

Frisky blue

Not that bright are you?
How does this close any doors, what difference does it make?
So if sisu own the stadium that will be ok will it?
It would be a disaster for us. Get sisu out first, that has to be the priority.

theferret

The stadium isn't being sold. A change of management company doesn't mean that the club can never buy shares in that management company in the future, but the will of the clubs owners needs to change. At the moment the clubs owners are saying they are not interested in buying.

The stadium is being sold to all intents and purposes. A long leasehold is 'ownership' whatever way you look at it. Unless you think people who buy flats and apartments don't own them?

Of course Wasps could sell on a stake in the future, but they doesn't mean they will. Why, after having spent years looking for a home of their own, and having weathered the massive storm that will come their way, would they then go an offload it? Wishful thinking, but I admire your optimism!

theferret

Not that bright are you?

There's one idiot in every village.

It's simple - a bit like you. While the council retain ownership the door to ownership remains open, hopefully to new owners at some point in the near future.

The moment you hand control to a group of businessmen that have no emotional ties to the city, you lose that control (and nobody knows that their plans are or what their agenda is). You also make the club far less attractive to potential buyers - you do see that?

Rusty Trombone

The stadium is being sold to all intents and purposes. A long leasehold is 'ownership' whatever way you look at it. Unless you think people who buy flats and apartments don't own them?

Of course Wasps could sell on a stake in the future, but they doesn't mean they will. Why, after having spent years looking for a home of their own, and having weathered the massive storm that will come their way, would they then go an offload it? Wishful thinking, but I admire your optimism!

They don't own the flats, they own the lease. That's why people should be careful when buying one.

I didn't suggest they would sell it, I was making the point that it wouldn't be a case of being over for the club which you were suggesting.

From CCFC point of view it's our owners view that needs to change, the best thing for CCFC would be to own a part of ACL.

Grendel

Not that bright are you?

Look its fairly obvious you are doing the councils bidding on here as are a fair few others.

Anne no doubt will forgive you and you can start again next week with yet another username.

chiefdave

Someone should let Tim and Joy know this, they don't seem able to grasp that you don't need to own the freehold.

Frisky blue

There's one idiot in every village.

It's simple - a bit like you. While the council retain ownership the door to ownership remains open, hopefully to new owners at some point in the near future.

The moment you hand control to a group of businessmen that have no emotional ties to the city, you lose that control (and nobody knows that their plans are or what their agenda is). You also make the club far less attractive to potential buyers - you do see that?[/QUOTE

And sisu have "emotional ties to the city" do they?

We do not know the full details of any intentions that these bidders might have for Coventry City, but they sure as hell can't be worse than sisu.
These are potential buyers though, are they not?

Frisky blue

Look its fairly obvious you are doing the councils bidding on here as are a fair few others.

Anne no doubt will forgive you and you can start again next week with yet another username.

And you have been doing sisu's bidding along with a minority of other misguided souls, who actually believe that sisu can do no wrong, and ACL, CCC, The Higgs charity etc. are to blame for the mess CCFC are in.

Users who are viewing this thread