Leon Lobjoit (1 Viewer)

Winny the Bish

Wait...Leon Lobjoit formerly of Hemel Hempstead? Currently of New Bradwell St Peter in the Spartans South Midlands League?
Surely not.

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes that one. I've no idea how good he is, just remember Robins bigging him up when he first signed. Don't think he played or made the bench though.

Just our luck he'll be sold to Barcelona in 3 years for £35m.

stupot07

Where did you see that STP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Must be a wind up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

d67bfb630b2fc9a12232ea9c662f6dd2.jpg

8b19d3e213020eb253f1d08ba8a552cd.jpg

Doesn't look like it. Bizarre to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

It doesn't actually say he signed for QPR, maybe he's just a massive QPR fan and that is why he is wearing their kit.

SlowerThanPlatt

ae9555291743ccff04a86d5353d93410.jpg

Another one. He must have the agent of the century. Honestly, just looking at his Facebook, if you didn't know who he was and profiles didn't display names, you'd put good money on him being recently released from prison. He has a picture of himself smoking weed outside a police car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Crazy, nothing in the QPR website.

junglej13

Kevin Thornton type character. Clearly very talented footballer but ultimately will never succeed as he's a massive tool.

stupot07

Yes he plays for Rotherham, scored against QPR.

NorthernWisdom

Many ifs, but I was always under the impression Lobjoit's issues weren't with his ability, but with his attitude.

If being released by us were to be the kick up the backside he needed to sort himself out then fair play, and good luck to the lad.

The road to hell is paved with Kevin Thorntons however...

Grendel

Many ifs, but I was always under the impression Lobjoit's issues weren't with his ability, but with his attitude.

If being released by us were to be the kick up the backside he needed to sort himself out then fair play, and good luck to the lad.

The road to hell is paved with Kevin Thorntons however...

Is he actually at QPR? Last season he was at Hamel Hemlstead town and while there seemed to be playing for New Bradwell St Peter - average attendance 68.

Released at the end of the season.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is he actually at QPR? Last season he was at Hamel Hemlstead town and while there seemed to be playing for New Bradwell St Peter - average attendance 68.

Can't find anything remotely official suggesting he is, all there is him on facebook saying he's getting back into football and passed a medical whilst posting a photo of himself in a QPR training top.

Nick

Administrator
Can't find anything remotely official suggesting he is, all there is him on facebook saying he's getting back into football and passed a medical whilst posting a photo of himself in a QPR training top.

I might order a Chelsea Training Top and take a pic of myself at the gym! :)

NorthernWisdom

Wherever he is, the same applies however.

Sometimes releasing players isn't the wrong move, but the player can go on to success, as much because they realised it wasn't all wine and roses.

Whether Lobjoit has realised that... who knows!

fernandopartridge

They play in the 10th level of football, i.e. a level below Cov Sphinx and Cov Utd - same level as Copsewood but a different district.

SlowerThanPlatt

He's a good player but had/has a bad attitude. Jonson Clarke-Harris was the same however he's gone on to have a decent career.

Remember Robins raving about him and saying it was one of the best debuts he's ever seen. Was also picked by England and being watched by some big clubs. Hopefully now for his sake he has matured and can let his football do the talking.

Nick

Administrator
He's a good player but had/has a bad attitude. Jonson Clarke-Harris was the same however he's gone on to have a decent career.

Remember Robins raving about him and saying it was one of the best debuts he's ever seen. Was also picked by England and being watched by some big clubs. Hopefully now for his sake he has matured and can let his football do the talking.
unless against us..

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Incredibly surprised they've gambled on him - used to teach him in my previous life and he's a nasty piece of work. The school I was at deliberately hushed up some quite dark things he'd done because they thought he would make it as a pro. He says he's matured in his interview with Northampton so good luck to him I spose.

Users who are viewing this thread