Leeds (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Looks like there's trouble at mill, talks of boycotts on their forums ?

letsallsingtogether

I maybe wrong but aren't they also owned by a hedge fund company?

quinn1971

Say no more must have been the fault of the last owners and the local council....[

Leeds fans helped get rid of their last owner, hasn't helped them much has it, slight difference is our owners had balloons tied to their cars, Leeds owners had his bricked tonight, should be interesting at Elland rd tomorrow, against huddersfield

RPHunt

They are about to be taken over in a deal that values Leeds at about £30m, so anyone backing SISU and expecting a profit after funding a new stadium must be scratching their head tonight.

Anyway, back to Leeds - the new owner is an Italian, Massimo Cellino, who has only just the two convictions for fraud. So the Fit and Proper Test should be no problem.

dongonzalos

A consortium called Sport Capital had reached an agreement with GFH Capital to buy a 75 per cent controlling stake in the club before Christmas, but reduced their offer after conducting due diligence and the deal collapsed. That has opened the door to Cellino, the owner of Serie A club Cagliari, who has twice been convicted of fraud in Italy.

seen on their forum a group has gathered at elland road and their owner refused to leave, police called aswell. seems ad though they will be letting their anger/frustration out before the match tomorrow.

at least they know what their owner looks like, lol

Astute

SP would be mad to leave our passive supporters to go to Leeds. Second most dodgiest ground I have ever been to. Have been in the home end a few times with a mate of mine who is a Leeds supporter. It is the one place I kept my gob shut :D

thaiskyblue

Strange goings on at Leeds , sky reported Mcdermot had been sacked, the captain was live on sky slagging off the owners, talk sport said Festa ( former boro/ portsmouth) is going to be the new manger, now sky say they are not sure if he has been sacked, bizzare.

jesus-wept

Leeds United ? Just about the biggest basket case in football, they have a national fan base and a half decent team will fill Elland Road every home game yet nobody can make it work.

Astute

Leeds United ? Just about the biggest basket case in football, they have a national fan base and a half decent team will fill Elland Road every home game yet nobody can make it work.

I'm glad you only said just about.

letsallsingtogether

Maybe I should try it mine keeps getting me in trouble :D#
SP would be mad to leave our passive supporters to go to Leeds. Second most dodgiest ground I have ever been to. Have been in the home end a few times with a mate of mine who is a Leeds supporter. It is the one place I kept my gob shut :D

ccfcway

Dodgy hedge fund dealings and a football club?

No nothing to do with our club.

agreed, but not sure i get the rules. I posted a thread about a competitor strenghtning their squad and it got moved, yet a thread with (not football related) in the title stays.

"Dodgy hedge fund dealings and a football club?"

you do wonder if there is a book in there somewhere

Astute

agreed, but not sure i get the rules. I posted a thread about a competitor strenghtning their squad and it got moved, yet a thread with (not football related) in the title stays.

"Dodgy hedge fund dealings and a football club?"

you do wonder if there is a book in there somewhere

If there is a book there it should be thrown at them.

Users who are viewing this thread