Leeds United’s new Club badge (1 Viewer)

MAFF

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nick

Administrator
Always baffles me when it comes to branding.

Takes 6 months, loads of hours and costs a fortune no doubt but in reality it would take 30 mins to knock up.

Marty

Hideous, It's that bad it makes our rebranding effort look like an artistic masterpiece.

Bugsy

Captain Dart

PMSL.. how to shoot oneself in the foot.

Captain Dart

I think the Roman Army used to start a salute in this way.. the owner is Italian isn't he? Does he have political sympathies like Paulo DiCanio?

covmark

What plank came up with that crap, it's fucking hilarious. Worst badge I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

It can’t be serious....must be a wind up. It’s so bad I almost feel sorry for Leeds fans...almost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MatthewWallis

Worse than that embarrassment we tried to change too ages ago, which funnily enough looked a bit like the current Leeds badge

Ashdown

Change for the sake of change ! There will surely be an outcry and the whole expensive charade scrapped anyway !

Nick

Administrator
I still think this is better anyway

LeedsUnitedB.png

Captain Dart

Hobo

The replies to this are going to be hilarious.

A club that has lost its own identity; since it had to throw all their winning medals in the bin, because they won them all by cheating!

Captain Dart

Piss taking in progress..
DUURsjFWkAE1-eu.jpg

Paul Anthony

That is some kind of abomination. As a non-fan, I didn't mind their current one, if they'd put the full club name in and not just the initials somewhere then even better. Liked their old white rose one too, very historical. But this? Pure claptrap. Why are so many clubs changing badges these days anyway? They always look naff compared to the ones that they had before. Makes me glad that ours never went through. What on earth the thought process was is behind it something I'll never understand.

Captain Dart

CJ_covblaze

It’s horrendous. Who did they consult for so long only to come up with that?

Covstu

Funny as fuck, the amount of alternative ones being posted badges. The jimmy saville one and the Aberdeen badges are good!

Users who are viewing this thread