Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

Anyone seen these leeds fans?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

David O'Day

I guess they are waiting to see if they score again

David O'Day

These leeds lads in the home end seem to be doing a good job for pretending to be city

pusbccfc

87 Forest Green made more noise and effort.

CCFCSteve

What an absolute shitshow caused by the road closure….when there’s already road works as well 🤦‍♂️ Longford road is a car park

shmmeee

What an absolute shitshow caused by the road closure….when there’s already road works as well 🤦‍♂️ Longford road is a car park

Still waiting so I can get a lift away from the ground. The fact it opened about twenty mins earlier than they said suggest it’s not working great.

Grendel

letsallsingtogether

I had no problem getting out people were warned yet still choose to be picked up from Tescos serves them right.

MalcSB

Been a few near misses they drive up from Tescos like lunatics thing is they are going nowhere as the lights are normally on red.
I would close it every game!
I wouldn’t.

If the lights are red, the cars have to stop. Just stick a traffic car between Tescos and the roundabout, that’ll slow the bastards down.

hamertime

Worst thread in the entirety of this forum, morons with a tinpot mentality scared of their own shadow. Grow a pair.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah it's madness. They always put roadworks on there when we have games for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread