Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

proper laughing stock on here. most don’t go games. most jump on and bully posters when it goes against the Clique or agenda.

down the pub tonight, many talking about this how tomorrow in the ground could be trouble. box members sharing emails. people talking about coach loads of Leeds going nuneaton early morning but because the in crowd on here don’t believe it, must be false
I havent heard about any 'planned' trouble, but obviously away fans in home areas could cause disorder as i s the case at any ground.
It is just a fact, as you clearly are aware of, Leeds are coming in big numbers way beyond their ticket allocation. I think there are some who live on the internet who like to think Coventry is South Central Los Angeles or something and the mere mention of out of towners coming in large numbers is an affront.

messiahrobins

and the club know many Leeds in corporate but apparently that’s a lie too

you just said 200 cov in Bridgehouse last week. the police now tell the sba and other coach firms where to drink. They have no choice

the Leeds lot tomorrow slightly different crowd to what the sba are
Again spot on. It is as if you actually go to games, and have done so for many years.

GIMOC

No they don't the Tav travel bus just drops us by the ground and let's you go where you want.

There are home and away pubs but the old bill don't as you seem to claim force coaches to stop at set pubs.

the tav coach lol

just when I thought you couldnt stoop any lower. you use the sky blue tavern lol

now I know why you are on here 24/7 the tavern lot are all single outcasts, no mates and sit in silence with no drink. not even allowed to sing on there. I dont want to be upsetting you from now on. you might set tavern top boy Gary onto me lol

unlike the tavern, some coaches leave early and have a drink somewhere on the outskirts. this season the police tell the coaches where to go. example sba this season wanted to go yarmouth before the Norwich game. police said no

Last edited:

GIMOC

Do you genuinely think it'd going to kick off tomorrow? When did it last kick off inside the ground? Derby 3 years ago with two fans?

not once have I said theyll be trouble. just that Leeds will be in corporate and scattered about in the ground

Terry_dactyl

this is partly true. the club are worried about trouble. especially in corporate area where they believe over 200 Leeds fans have tickets. extra security drafted in and all box holders been warned of trouble

plus many Leeds fans within the local area have got tickets. 4000 probably exaggerated but I see in the region of 500 plus Leeds in and around the home end

GIMOC

are u another one who can’t read? it says the club are worried. that worried they had to send an email reminding people to behave as Leeds will be in the corporate. I didnt say I was worried or say it’ll be kicking off. Jesus Christ

Last edited:

GIMOC

This is one of the most embarrassing threads every.

and you just topped it off with every at the end of the sentence lol

all seriousness. someone heard a rumour, posted it on here. rumour has legs yet the usual posters jump on and ridicule the bloke

proper bully behaviour again by posters on here. same posters who use the sky blue tavern coach. Coach known for having the the cov outcasts who can’t get on any other coach except for official but they are too cool for that one lol

Brighton Sky Blue

are u another one who can’t read? it says the club are worried. that worried they had to send an email reminding people to behave as Leeds will be in the corporate. I didnt say I was worried or say it’ll be kicking off. Jesus Christ
Didn’t some Lesta fans either get into or cause trouble in hospitality in January?

Milne Out

1-1 Donal Murphy, lost the replay 5-0. Geordies everywhere...
You’re right ! The 2-2 must have been the year before
I remembered us getting hammered in the replay, couldn’t remember the score.
Someone mentioned the scrum to get into the ground that day. I just remembered wishing every game had such an atmosphere.
70s probably my favourite memorable period watching the city. Just seemed a lot more raw

Terry_dactyl

You’re on a Coventry City Football Club forum, for Coventry City Football Club fans/members; saying that Coventry City Football Club are worried about trouble…

From what I understand you have no credibility but coming on here and saying the club are worried might be an effort by you to achieve some…while at the same time essentially scare mongering. You didn’t say you were worried cos no one would give a shit!

GIMOC

You’re on a Coventry City Football Club forum, for Coventry City Football Club fans/members; saying that Coventry City Football Club are worried about trouble…

From what I understand you have no credibility but coming on here and saying the club are worried might be an effort by you to achieve some…while at the same time essentially scare mongering. You didn’t say you were worried cos no one would give a shit!

I cant grasp if youre being serious or not

the club have emailed box holders telling them to behave because Leeds fans will be sharing boxes and the stand tomorrow. the club havent sent an email like that all season

not trying to achieve anything. stating a fact

Terry_dactyl

I cant grasp if youre being serious or not

the club have emailed box holders telling them to behave because Leeds fans will be sharing boxes and the stand tomorrow. the club havent sent an email like that all season

not trying to achieve anything. stating a fact
Ha! Sorry! And there goes any credibility I might’ve had!

Note to self : read stuff.

letsallsingtogether

never known a team to have 3 pubs booked with over 10 coaches arriving at 10am
10 coaches that is only about 500 people where are the 1000s you promised us?
Suppose the rest are coming on the cancelled trains.

Travs

On a similar note, a group of West Ham fans are stopping at a pub, approx midway between the above-mentioned Attleboro Arms and the Ricoh, this lunchtime.

They do the same every year on the way to Wolves away.

letsallsingtogether

Well you keep on going on about 3 pubs like its never been seen in history and 2000 extra fans with no tickets for the game.
That would require 20 coaches to assend on Nuneaton so they could all watch it on I follow.
Just dont get how people are so gullible about bullshit that a freind of a freind heard from his wifes sister who heard it from the plumber.
Come back tomorrow and prove us all wrong when whole blocks cheer if Leeds score.

Gynnsthetonic

On a similar note, a group of West Ham fans are stopping at a pub, approx midway between the above-mentioned Attleboro Arms and the Ricoh, this lunchtime.

Didn't they stop off in Longford one year, it may of been coming back or going to Villa Park

Hobo

1-1 Donal Murphy, lost the replay 5-0. Geordies everywhere...
That's the one. Fantastic support by Newcastle and a cracking atmosphere. A load of them got on my bus in town up to Gosford Green. They seemed friendly enough, but I honestly could hardly understand a word they said? Black and White everywhere, it was like going to an away match!

Sky Blue Harry H

1712392690226.png

letsallsingtogether

yes. coach and horses. sunday afternoon after semi final at Villa park. ended up kicking off
How did it kick off?
I thought all the Cov fans would have run away after all the shit I've read on here, especially as the West Ham firm are probely in the top 5.

pusbccfc

and you just topped it off with every at the end of the sentence lol

all seriousness. someone heard a rumour, posted it on here. rumour has legs yet the usual posters jump on and ridicule the bloke

proper bully behaviour again by posters on here. same posters who use the sky blue tavern coach. Coach known for having the the cov outcasts who can’t get on any other coach except for official but they are too cool for that one lol

You're a grown man mate

pusbccfc

This is nearly as good as that Birmingham thread from 10 years ago on their Zulu anniversary 😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread