Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

this is partly true. the club are worried about trouble. especially in corporate area where they believe over 200 Leeds fans have tickets. extra security drafted in and all box holders been warned of trouble

plus many Leeds fans within the local area have got tickets. 4000 probably exaggerated but I see in the region of 500 plus Leeds in and around the home end
Interesting. I hadnt heard trouble was on the cards but seems to confirm what i was told regarding the numbers albeit perhaps those lads exaggerated the numbers a bit but the principle point was accurate it seems.

messiahrobins

We played them last game of season at least twice, maybe even three times, early/mid 90's.

I wouldn't know about the one in 92.

93 or 94 I think we were 3-1 up in the last minute but they scored twice (possibly both by Rod Wallace), and yes I think Cov got chased off the pitch by the Leeds mob.

Last game of 95/96 season was 0-0 (I think) and kept us up, and City definitely had upper hand after the match on the pitch..... my most abiding memory of that game is a city bloke with a young kid on his shoulders, knocking down a couple of Leeds fans on the pitch.
I was at both the 3-3 and 0-0. The 3-3 i was on the Kop and remember the WT running on then turning round and legging it.
The 0-0 i was in the Sky Blue stand and seem to remember the Cov lot eventually chased back to the WT as they were outnumbered albeit some of them did get the upper hand in individual skirmishes.

messiahrobins

Really and who told you this?
Your Leeds mate!
Well, there was a book written by some Chelsea ex hooligan about 25 years ago, didnt really bother reading most of it, but it started off with 'Coventry are fuck all' then proceeds to spend a page on how Cov didnt give a good account of themselves. Given the bloke was wanting to make money from selling his book, i doubt he would lie and lose so called credibility starting a book with bollocks.
And yes, the leeds mates of my mate (they are not my mates) are somewhat dismissive as well.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Hey @Alan Dugdales Moustache let's leave this one, you have admitted you posted racist stuff on here and you are too much of a fanny to say that to someone's face so we'll leave it at you being a racist old PE teacher who is also a bit of a fanny
I really resent being called a PE teacher.
😄

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Strangely it seems to grind your gears more than being called a racist.

As I said let's leave the online name calling yeah.
No chance Provo boy.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

okay then you fat racist old c**t, ruin threads for other people.

If you want to call me a provo boy man up and do it to my face, until then you are just a fat racist old fanny
Actually, I'm not fat at all.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

As I said let's leave the online name calling yeah.
You were saying ?
Am I a fat racist old c**t or a fat racist old fanny or am I a fat racist old fanny c**t ?

joemercersaces

Well, there was a book written by some Chelsea ex hooligan about 25 years ago, didnt really bother reading most of it, but it started off with 'Coventry are fuck all' then proceeds to spend a page on how Cov didnt give a good account of themselves. Given the bloke was wanting to make money from selling his book, i doubt he would lie and lose so called credibility starting a book with bollocks.
And yes, the leeds mates of my mate (they are not my mates) are somewhat dismissive as well.
The Football Factory, later made into a film starring Danny Dyer, a work of fiction. Like most of the hooli lit.

fernandopartridge

Again you have missed the main point. Leeds have coaches running from the midlands for all Leeds home games. soon as the fixture came out, many would have opened accounts as a backup especially as Leeds have one of the best followings in the country. the fact they know 200 have tickets in corporate says it all
They've sold out here many times and never had anybody in the home end and that's on days when the home end isn't full

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

It's Martin King, like most of those authors full of himself

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Mate, you haven't been to a game since they stopped letting you go in via the exit doors, says all you need fatty.
Who is " all you need fatty " ?

GIMOC

They've sold out here many times and never had anybody in the home end and that's on days when the home end isn't full

last time we played them was mid season, nothing to play for and they had 5,000 and kicked off before and after. This time they are going for promotion with half the allocation. all box holders have received emails telling them any trouble and they will banned. not once this season have box holders had that email

Nuneaton whites have invited many down and this has been planned months ago before they restricted the ticket sales

Ccfcisparks

last time we played them was mid season, nothing to play for and they had 5,000 and kicked off before and after. This time they are going for promotion with half the allocation. all box holders have received emails telling them any trouble and they will banned. not once this season have box holders had that email

Nuneaton whites have invited many down and this has been planned months ago before they restricted the ticket sales
I will wear my tin foil hat in preparation of a ruckus

David O'Day

you really are odd. you said earlier name calling was pathetic.
Maybe I am, but yes this has gone on far too long and is frankly pretty sad so I'll stick him on ignore and leave it.

I apologise for my part in ruining a thread.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So we can rule out ex English teacher then :)
Perhaps you should actually read what you wrote .

Working from home isn't working for you is it ? What time's mum calling you for your tea ?

Gynnsthetonic

We played them last game of season at least twice, maybe even three times, early/mid 90's.

I wouldn't know about the one in 92.

93 or 94 I think we were 3-1 up in the last minute but they scored twice (possibly both by Rod Wallace), and yes I think Cov got chased off the pitch by the Leeds mob.

Last game of 95/96 season was 0-0 (I think) and kept us up, and City definitely had upper hand after the match on the pitch..... my most abiding memory of that game is a city bloke with a young kid on his shoulders, knocking down a couple of Leeds fans on the pitch.
We played them in 1999 last game of the season at home as well, 2-2 Aloisi scored for us and the Dirty Leeds equalised in injury time

Alan Dugdales Moustache

you really are odd. you said earlier name calling was pathetic.
Hes a total hypocrite. He won't put me on ignore either . He's a loser.

GIMOC

I will wear my tin foil hat in preparation of a ruckus

this is the closest away game to the anniversary of the deaths in Istanbul and Leeds always organise something at this time of the year in memory which usually means a drink together. hence why 3 coaches are going nuneaton first courtesy of the Nuneaton whites

David O'Day

this is the closest away game to the anniversary of the deaths in Istanbul and Leeds always organise something at this time of the year in memory which usually means a drink together. hence why 3 coaches are going nuneaton first courtesy of the Nuneaton whites
Loads of the away coaches go to the Attleborough Arms before games.

pusbccfc

They also struggled to sell out in 2012(?). Just the 3000 odd that night.

GIMOC

Loads of the away coaches go to the Attleborough Arms before games.

loads? the odd team go nuneaton but not loads and it’s not the Attenborough arms they are going to. well known face in nuneaton has sorted 2 pubs for them

Users who are viewing this thread