Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (2 Viewers)

messiahrobins

Just spoke to a mate who knows a few Leeds lads and apparently they are coming in big numbers despite their moderate allocation.

Not sure why they would do that really, yes its an important game but by no means their biggest of the season.

Evo1883

Unless you are Old Bill and actually have some intelligence, how do you know if it is bullshit or not? I am just saying what i was told and thought it was interesting.

Well let's use our heads ...

They've not done this anywhere else but think they will for Coventry

messiahrobins

Well let's use our heads ...

They've not done this anywhere else but think they will for Coventry
Could be as its near end of season? I dont know about Leeds and their travelling support much so no idea if they routinely take more to away games than they are allocated or not.

messiahrobins

I’d say 100% certain.
Would it not be a positive for our city if they did bring 4,000? The ones without tickets probably would find bars to drink in, so it would be good for hospitality?
I dont see it being an issue and they are a large fanbase, I wouldnt travel to an away game without a ticket so it seems a bit of a daft thing to do imho but if they do come fair enough, hope its a shit day out!

Cally Fedora

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did bring 4-5k. And no, that wouldn’t be positive for the city. I’ve sat in the West Terrace many a time as Leeds fans basically ran into it. Not the most relaxing occurrence.

Evo1883

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did bring 4-5k. And no, that wouldn’t be positive for the city. I’ve sat in the West Terrace many a time as Leeds fans basically ran into it. Not the most relaxing occurrence.
They won't bring 4k

skyblue1991

931665441f1c4ab63f045726d807b34d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Il just be honest with you , I'm 99% certain this isn't happening , and I have ZERO police intelligence

I remember the Notts County away play off leg - Mansfield, Forest and others had all teamed up to take on City fans. In the pub before the game, a lad I know was swearing he'd heard from a few reliable sources it was going to go off - others repeating it, and it became 'fact' - then, nada.....

Evo1883

I remember the Notts County away play off leg - Mansfield, Forest and others had all teamed up to take on City fans, In the pub before the game, a lad I know was swearing he'd heard from a few reliable sources it was going to go off - others repeating it, and it became 'fact' - then, nada.....

Cov fans have great stories

clint van damme

'You got a ticket for Saturday?'

'No mate, you?'

'No, no joy? You want to come round mine, get a few beers and watch it on the stick?'

"I've got a better idea, let's travel down and follow it on Socer Saturday in Bedworth Wetherspoons"

'Nice one, I'm in, it's only £130 on the train'.

Milne Out

Any others who grew up in the 70s will know that Leeds fans outnumbered us at school, usually by about 4 to 1 . And there will be more than a few turncoats amongst our ranks, who pretended they were Peter Lorimer every time they took a fierce shot, or Billy Bremner every time they won a tackle .

Back in the day, you were probably about as close to a Leeds fan as you were to a rat, in most cities , to use a fair comparison.

I make a point of correcting my 2 grandsons who come up the City with us now that the correct pronunciation is “Dirty Leeds”

skyblue1991

Any others who grew up in the 70s will know that Leeds fans outnumbered us at school, usually by about 4 to 1 . And there will be more than a few turncoats amongst our ranks, who pretended they were Peter Lorimer every time they took a fierce shot, or Billy Bremner every time they won a tackle .

Back in the day, you were probably about as close to a Leeds fan as you were to a rat, in most cities , to use a fair comparison.

I make a point of correcting my 2 grandsons who come up the City with us now that the correct pronunciation is “Dirty Leeds”
13de9c77d6f393128f0beec685419b87.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

hamertime

Would it not be a positive for our city if they did bring 4,000? The ones without tickets probably would find bars to drink in, so it would be good for hospitality?
I dont see it being an issue and they are a large fanbase, I wouldnt travel to an away game without a ticket so it seems a bit of a daft thing to do imho but if they do come fair enough, hope its a shit day out!
No, why would you want their fans twice as loud encouraging their team. Why do you think Southampton and Birmingham have reduced our allocations. None of the top teams give large allocations, they are in it to win it looking at the bigger picture.

coop

A few where I drink said they were going to get tickets in the home end,probably couldnt due to ticket history just hope we manage at least a draw so I walk in the pub with a smile on my face instead of listening to super fucking Leeds.

Flying Fokker

A few where I drink said they were going to get tickets in the home end,probably couldnt due to ticket history just hope we manage at least a draw so I walk in the pub with a smile on my face instead of listening to super fucking Leeds.
Once a Leeds fan, always a Leeds ….

Users who are viewing this thread