League two transfers/news 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Yeovil have signed Alex Fisher from Motherwell

Carlisle have been busy today and signed Kris Twardek on loan from Millwall and also completed the shrewd signing of Cole Stockton on a 18 month deal who was released by Hearts earlier today.

A good signing for them.

Stevo I couldn't care less what these teams do now stopped looking at Port vale, Carlisle and Chesterfield news as we played them twice and their league position does not affect us. to a lesser extent Exeter and Swindon.

More concerned with transfer news of teams we have yet to play.

steve82

Stevo I couldn't care less what these teams do now stopped looking at Port vale, Carlisle and Chesterfield news as we played them twice and their league position does not affect us. to a lesser extent Exeter and Swindon.

More concerned with transfer news of teams we have yet to play.

I'll keep my ear to the ground for ya!

On the flip side I'm sure they still opportunity to take points off our promotion rivals, tho obviously win your own games and look after yourself, without relying on other results.

Winny the Bish

Barnet look set to sign Simon Ainge from Harrogate. Career centre-back that they stuck up front, turned into a target man, and has apparently scored 12 goals in 10 games this season.

higgs

Let's hope robin's has another striker ready to come in revell could of done a job for us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve82

This could be a interesting page come tomorrow morning.

I'd expect Ricky Miller to go to a L2 club today, it's not work at Peterborough, Lincoln have bed. Keen all month.

Can Luton Keep there side together?
Some good strikers in L2 who have scored goals. Could derail someone's chances of promotion or survival.

SkyBlueCRJ

This could be a interesting page come tomorrow morning.

I'd expect Ricky Miller to go to a L2 club today, it's not work at Peterborough, Lincoln have bed. Keen all month.

Can Luton Keep there side together?
Some good strikers in L2 who have scored goals. Could derail someone's chances of promotion or survival.

Apparently reports suggest Ricky Miller is keen on moving to a club south of Peterborough...Plenty of League Two Clubs could take him on....Wycombe or Luton by best bets.

steve82

Apparently reports suggest Ricky Miller is keen on moving to a club south of Peterborough...Plenty of League Two Clubs could take him on....Wycombe or Luton by best bets.

Don't see Luton taking him, was there player who didn't do much a few short seasons ago.
Football is a funny game tho

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wonder if he knew he was going to Colchester ?

steve82

Chesterfield look to be planning for the National League sacking club legend Jack Lester.

Not too many yeas ago I think ccfc tried to bring him to Highfield Road as a player but he opted to return to Forest if my memory is correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread