League Position (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Before the season began, I really thought we could push on this season and challenge for top six. Then the O'Hare injury, Hyam sold late in the day, Vic unsettled and apparently pissed off because he didn't get his move, Hamer's suspensions and missing out on our transfer and loan targets, it seems our season is turning to shit. I am genuinely becoming worried, and think we are in the midst of a long relegation scrap. Whilst not playing too badly, there is definitely something missing team spirit wise, lack of options on the bench, and Robbins seems dejected. There isn't the buzz that there has been for the last few seasons. What do you guys think? I am trying to think of some positives but struggling

Samo

Before the season began, I really thought we could push on this season and challenge for top six. Then the O'Hare injury, Hyam sold late in the day, Vic unsettled and apparently pissed off because he didn't get his move, Hamer's suspensions and missing out on our transfer and loan targets, it seems our season is turning to shit. I am genuinely becoming worried, and think we are in the midst of a long relegation scrap. Whilst not playing too badly, there is definitely something missing team spirit wise, lack of options on the bench, and Robbins seems dejected. There isn't the buzz that there has been for the last few seasons. What do you guys think? I am trying to think of some positives but struggling

Yeah yeah yeah but Wasps! 😁

shmmeee

Think Cal coming back will be a big boost to everyone around the club.

Of course he’s then likely to fuck off in Jan unless his mate buys the club, but at least then we might be able to do some transfer business.

CDK

Felt uneasy before the season started ,more S/T recipes sold, no proper budget to speak of, then no playable home pitch for the first 6 weeks now the insects administration even more uncertainty just think this could be a season to far .
Just want something on the pitch that's uplifting for fans and everyone in the club.

baldy

Learn to spell the managers surname right first - everything else will click into place then

Sky_Blue_Daz

I personally think we are in for a long , difficult season. The thought of losing O'Hare, Hamer and Vik in January and a strike partnership of Godden and Walker is scaring me too

And its raining and I have to go shopping later anyone know of any beer bargains ?

Bad Boy

I personally think we are in for a long , difficult season. The thought of losing O'Hare, Hamer and Vik in January and a strike partnership of Godden and Walker is scaring me too

And its raining and I have to go shopping later anyone know of any beer bargains ?
Are these facts that you are privy to?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well not so much the transfers, but 100% on the raining and the shopping

Users who are viewing this thread