Latest Trust Email (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well done Mr Fisher wot be long before your trolls have completed your dirty work:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

wozey

I've said it already but I'll say it again Organisations that take money from the general public are accountable if no money changes hands then they can say what they like but they have taken money so I will have my say

letsallsingtogether

:claping hands:COPY /PASTE COPY/PASTE:sleep::sleep::sleep:
From Oct 15th 2012 meeting minutes:

"It was agreed that SB would purchase a tenor drum with the intention of getting the Sky Blue Trust logo printed on it for a volunteer member to play on behalf of the Trust at future CCFC matches at the Ricoh."

This is for real? No wonder the only people who are even attempting to defend these clowns on this forum are people who claim they aren't members! What sort of moron supports such a group, yet wouldn't pay a pound to join?

Then you have a founder member of the clique making an attack, which could oh so easily be pointed at every single group member who posts on here with the obligatory "What have you done?" rubbish.

And yet these people not only want, but because Hoff/JE or P4 have apparently come out and said they would give 20% of the club so they expect it will be them! This should Never be allowede to happen. Why are the clique so opposed to a share issue for all fans? Could it be that it would make them officially defunct? But this would be great news for the club, it would guarantee fans are part of the club - which is their stated aim. I simply do not understand how giving away a part of the club to these people would benefit the fans. They do after all only represent at best 10% of the fanbase! So all it would do is give 20% of the club to 10% - and for free!

No wonder their top heavy group are so desperate to silence any criticism! However tonight has shown themselves up for what they really are. And isn't it noticeable that it has alienated the very people it claims to represent!

and all they have to defend them is the moron LAST. And with friends like that - who needs enemies! Even Grendel isn't impressed !

No wonder they were so desperate to try and silence me!

psgm1

Banned
Brilliant the troll general goes on about copy paste, yet answer itself and has a comment that is basically one long cut & paste!

Boy the wet lettuce is flying tonight!

Even the sycophants have stopped pretending they treat people with respect. It was always inevitable, when you are supported by hypocrites trolls and morons (some are all in one) then it is a matter of when rather than if it all falls apart. I just wonder if they will pay back the money the hoodwinked out of people.

Interestingly Steve.B50 (who posts on behalf of the clique, but if you believe their chair is nothing to do with the trust) said he would answer my questions, but surprise surprise a week or so later and questions still not answered. Funny that!

So does that mean the SBT aren't prepared to answer questions about what they are going to do with this fighting fund? Surely an open honest and transparent group such as these wouldn't be trying to hide the truth from it's members would it?

Obviously buying a drum with the logo on would be a brilliant and valid use of the funds which were supposedly to pay for legal fees! It seems to be going south for this self elected, self obsessed obnoxious bunch of hypocrites. Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out.

@richh87

People gave £1 to join the Trust. Is that worth getting back just because you don't like their letter?

I back everything they've done. A few weeks ago I thought they were being too easy going with SISU. Now I feel like this is a cause I can get behind.

SISU out.

Grendel

People gave £1 to join the Trust. Is that worth getting back just because you don't like their letter?

I back everything they've done. A few weeks ago I thought they were being too easy going with SISU. Now I feel like this is a cause I can get behind.

SISU out.

They have little influence.

Therefore they have to have a working relationship with the club especially as they do not even have the majority of fans on board.

Taking a stance against the club could end any influence they have.

@richh87

They have little influence.

Therefore they have to have a working relationship with the club especially as they do not even have the majority of fans on board.

Taking a stance against the club could end any influence they have.

A working relationship with SISU? Why that would mean not fighting their ownership right?

You'd like that wouldn't you.

@richh87

For someone so opinionated Grendle, you really do just bend over and take whatever SISU want to give you.

In fact you welcome it.

Grendel

For someone so opinionated Grendle, you really do just bend over and take whatever SISU want to give you.

In fact you welcome it.

Unfortunately you sound very foolish.

If you have disagreements with other parties in power you have to negotiate. You cannot win by dropping bombs on them all the time.

The primary objective has to be to play in Coventry. That needs to be achieved first and anything else dealt with later.

The trust has a relatively small membership - at least 80% of fans who attend matches are not members. Organisations that alienate themselves from the main body they seek to influence ultimately will fail.

You lack concept and you lack reality. No one supports the owners but they are the owners so you have to seek to mould their behaviour as best you can.

BBSB

The trust have their AGM on 1st July - If the membership want a change of board members, won't they get a chance to vote for a complete / partial change of leadership?
Obviously all members will need to be given the chance to vote by email, as the venue cannot hold 2200 people.

luwalla

Well done Mr Fisher wot be long before your trolls have completed your dirty work:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

If you are suggesting that its "sisu trolls" that have come on here to criticise the trust , then you are way off the mark

You'll see its actually long standing members, many of whom were previously vocal in their support if the trust, who are now saying they are dissatisfied with the trust - which is supposed to represent us, it's members and the Coventry city fan base.

It also seems that many of us have related our comments directly to the trust, some of us have even offered help, to which we haven't even had a reply!

Taking all the above into consideration , it could appear that maybe the trust isn't performing as it should be, or representing its members in the way it proclaims to... Some would even say its totally ignoring its members and just carrying on in a way which the few people running it seem fit.. A power trip some might say!

Not consulting with its members , making decisions and telling a its members after the event, not listing to its members feedback... All traits of SISU, and all things the trust has been very critical of the club for. you'd think they'd be top of the agenda for the trust in running their organisation then?

Last edited:

@richh87

Unfortunately you sound very foolish.

If you have disagreements with other parties in power you have to negotiate. You cannot win by dropping bombs on them all the time.

The primary objective has to be to play in Coventry. That needs to be achieved first and anything else dealt with later.

The trust has a relatively small membership - at least 80% of fans who attend matches are not members. Organisations that alienate themselves from the main body they seek to influence ultimately will fail.

You lack concept and you lack reality. No one supports the owners but they are the owners so you have to seek to mould their behaviour as best you can.

Their takeover hasn't been completed. There are question marks over the legalities of it, and their fit & proper status.

For the long term good of CCFC we need to stop their takeover going through. This is NOT the time to befriend them.

You're such a quitter.

@richh87

If you are suggesting that its "sisu trolls" that have come on here to criticise the trust , then you are way off the mark

You'll see its actually long standing members, many of whom were previously vocal in their support if the trust, who are now saying they are dissatisfied with the trust - which is supposed to represent us, it's members and the Coventry city fan base.

It also seems that many of us have related our comments directly to the trust, some of us have even offered help, to which we haven't even had a reply!

Taking all the above into consideration , it could appear that maybe the trust isn't performing as it should be, or representing its members in the way it proclaims to... Some would even say its totally ignoring its members and just carrying on in a way which the few people running it seem fit.. A power trip!

Not consulting with its members , making decisions and telling a its members after the event, not listing to its members feedback... Sound familiar guys?

I understand the criticism. They should simply organise a poll on the website for things like this, one that only members can access by logging in.

In this instance they've echoed my thoughts on what needs to be done, so I'm not being too critical; but certainly they need to make sure people feel a part of the decision making process.

luwalla

I understand the criticism. They should simply organise a poll on the website for things like this, one that only members can access by logging in.

In this instance they've echoed my thoughts on what needs to be done, so I'm not being too critical; but certainly they need to make sure people feel a part of the decision making process.

Exactly! You can even set up voting polls on Facebook these days.. So they wouldnt even need to trawl through email replies. It would take them 5 mins to set up & 5 seconds to see the results. Then they go with the majority.

Not only would it be easy to do.. But it would give them the perfect response and back up evidence for its members, should a member not be happy with a particular decision "we went with the majority"

Last edited:

Chinny_Hill

I've said it already but I'll say it again Organisations that take money from the general public are accountable if no money changes hands then they can say what they like but they have taken money so I will have my say

Agreed, lets all put a bit more in and then perhaps we'll get a bit more out. oh I forgot everyone is still up in arms at the fact it cost £1 to join.....take money from the general public.....priceless. I guess the amount we put in should define how proffesional the organistation has to be.....oh hang on that means that SISU and ACL should be bastions of proffesionalism :(

wozey

Agreed, lets all put a bit more in and then perhaps we'll get a bit more out. oh I forgot everyone is still up in arms at the fact it cost £1 to join.....take money from the general public.....priceless. I guess the amount we put in should define how proffesional the organistation has to be.....oh hang on that means that SISU and ACL should be bastions of proffesionalism :(

The more you reply the more I understand that you are a complete moron with little intelligence and possibly a board member, trust me you will be held to account. That is all

Nick

Administrator
Exactly! You can even set up voting polls on Facebook these days.. So they wouldnt even need to trawl through email replies. It would take them 5 mins to set up & 5 seconds to see the results. Then they go with the majority.

Not only would it be easy to do.. But it would give them the perfect response and back up evidence for its members, should a member not be happy with a particular decision "we went with the majority"

To be fair I did suggest this but again no interest, much rather get people emailing yes or no in an email...

RegTheDonk

Yeah because that way nobody else can see the results we just have to take their word for it

You would have to "trust" them. Which I wouldn't have a problem with - and would be glad they would actually be consulting the membership instead of going off half-cock.

luwalla

To be fair I did suggest this but again no interest, much rather get people emailing yes or no in an email...

That's crazy.. Why would they want to make more work for themselves and leave these things open to mistakes being made! Then again I guess it's no more work if they are just simply not doing the email polls either!!

psgm1

Banned

Taking all the above into consideration , it could appear that maybe the trust isn't performing as it should be, or representing its members in the way it proclaims to... Some would even say its totally ignoring its members and just carrying on in a way which the few people running it seem fit.. A power trip some might say!

Not consulting with its members , making decisions and telling a its members after the event, not listing to its members feedback... All traits of SISU, and all things the trust has been very critical of the club for. you'd think they'd be top of the agenda for the trust in running their organisation then?

So let me get this straight, I criticise them rightly because I believe they do not even represent their own membership anymore, and their trolls attack me calling me an idiot etc and claiming I have no idea what I am talking about.

Roll on a month or two, and turns out the clique aren't even responding to their own membership, yet expect everyone to believe they want to talk to me!

Seems I was absolutely 100% spot on about these people. Far from following their own stated aims, they are following a path that will not only destroy any shred of credibility they had left, but also alienates the very people it claims it represents!

I just wonder of those 2200 stated members, how many of them actually do anything! All you have to do is look at the 3 failed protests to see they cannot get over 5% of their own membership to attend. I mean they held the protest on a weekend - so they can hardly claim all of the absetees are down to work commitments!

To say they represent 2000 is disingenuous at best. All they really can say is they represent these 20-30 who turned up to their protests!

So will be interesting if any of the board positions change or disappear July 1st. If it doesn't then chances are all those members have joined in the same way they signed the petitions.

It is a way of protesting without actually doing anything!

And that pretty much sums up these people. Full of hot air!

RIP SBT

lifelongcityfan

All the armchair trust mockers unite.

Motto

DO FA, MOAN a lot believe they are higher intellectual beings than the rest of us, and are so succesfull/clever but , cannot afford a pound

if they are so disenchanted, why not form their own group...will be interesteing to see how many members they get, or how many turn up to activities etc

Last edited:

wozey

All the armchair trust mockers unite.

Motto

DO FA, MOAN a lot, and cant afford a pound

if they are so disenchanted, why not form their own group...will be interesteing to see how many members they get, or how many turn up to activities etc

Same old boring comeback

wozey

sorry, it is your persistant knocking of people trying to get a result that is getting tedious...jog on

That argument don't wash with me I'm sorry to say, they have clearly lost the sisu out battle and now they have put themselves in a position where sisu will never work with them if they had played a better game and held all party's to account then maybe sisu would have let them in on the board in the future but they've not acted appropriately so that's never going to happen now

lifelongcityfan

That argument don't wash with me I'm sorry to say, they have clearly lost the sisu out battle and now they have put themselves in a position where sisu will never work with them if they had played a better game and held all party's to account then maybe sisu would have let them in on the board in the future but they've not acted appropriately so that's never going to happen now
and why do you care?

Chinny_Hill

The more you reply the more I understand that you are a complete moron with little intelligence and possibly a board member, trust me you will be held to account. That is all

Very wrong on all counts. I begin to worry about some of the posters on here. Seriously, are you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread