Kurt Angle Supports Cov?! (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

As a former huge fan of WWF (in my younger days), I was scrolling through Wiki to see what some of my former favourites were up to, and came across this piece of potentially inaccurate (but nonetheless interesting) information, regarding arguably the greatest technical/shoot wrestler in American history:

IMG_8097.jpeg

Ccfcisparks

Isn’t it just bullshit based on someone getting him to do a cameo shouting us out before the play off final?

although wish he could have came on the pitch and given Dabo an Angle Slam to prevent him taking a penalty.

ProfessorbyGrace

Isn’t it just bullshit based on someone getting him to do a cameo shouting us out before the play off final?

although wish he could have came on the pitch and given Dabo an Angle Slam to prevent him taking a penalty.
Probably is bull, yes, based on what you’ve said about the ‘shout out’.

Now I can’t stop seeing Angle slamming the crap out of Dabo and reeling away yelling ‘It’s True, It’s True’, thanks. 👍🏻

SBAndy

Iconic entrance music. Should have CCFC walk out to it

We have used some old wrestling music from time to time this season. Had Triple H’s entrance song after HT a few times. Also John Cena’s. I wonder if the ‘dj’ is/was a big wrestling fan. Or Charlie Methven.

Brighton Sky Blue

We have used some old wrestling music from time to time this season. Had Triple H’s entrance song after HT a few times. Also John Cena’s. I wonder if the ‘dj’ is/was a big wrestling fan. Or Charlie Methven.
I wasn't being serious. That Triple H music was awful.

Ian1779

A team of our quality should be coming out to Ric Flair’s entrance music.

Users who are viewing this thread