Transfer Rumour Kristian pederson (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

BBC linking us with blues defender - any truth in this?

matesx

Burnley are fighting Nottingham Forest and Coventry for Birmingham and Denmark defender Kristian Pedersen, 27.

"fighting Coventry."
yes because I'm sure the Championship and £8k a week is still more attractive than Premier League Burnley on £40k a week.

SkyBlueGuy

I think the article suggests that he'd be Burnley's 3rd choice, so I don't know if he'd be on £40k. If that's the case I guess it will depend if he just fancies a pay day, or if he wants regular first team football. At 28 he's still got a good few playing years left

stevefloyd

We desperately need a left sided wing back.
We desperately need more goals but yes I get your point if we had a quality attacking lwb hopefully they could create chances for our duds to hopefully start scoring again. The amount of times we have been on top in games but can't score is not down to creating chances though its taking them...who would be a football manager!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Would be good addition in a position we're very low on numbers.

Little known fact - he is rumoured to be Prince Andrew's favourite player. He's suspected of being a bit of a Pederphile

Mr Panda

Just what we need another defender to help our lack of goals

Not solving LWB also contributes to lack of goals. If Maatsen is injured/off form a significant part of our system turns to shit. Dabo isn't the answer.

Think Ashley Young at the world cup in 2018 playing LWB - the second he takes to move the ball to his right foot slows and breaks everything down.

no_loyalty

He’s currently on £20k per week, according to my Blues supporting mate.

steve cooper

Burnley were very big in early 60's and parts of 70's.
I remember getting a draw at Turf Moor in the old L1, and being very pleased with the result.

PVA

This guy is a lot more defensive than Maatsen, played a lot of games at centre back.

Users who are viewing this thread