Kitching and Thomas (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

I agree with this. Impressive progression this season and actually I think that he looks more of a potential captain than Kitching ( nothing against Kitching as I also rate him ) .
As I've been saying all season. No contest who the better all round defender is. Thomas by a country mile.

Great_Expectations

Can’t remember if it was Cardiff or Leeds, but Kitching purposely walked in front of their attacker as he was walking back for a goal kick, which prompted a reaction.

He always does subtle things like that to ensure players know he is there / wind them up.

Thomas is a big asset for us too. Absolutely love the emotion he shows for Coventry too, you can tell he’s loving playing in front of big, loud and passionate fans.

higgs

Thomas is a premier league player in the making however kitching is a championship defender not premier league standard

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Remember when Kitching and Thomas signed from Barnsley, " what the fuck" how much. 😱

JulianDarbyFTW

The slightly deranged Joey Barton hated it when Bobby Thomas decided to cut his loan short with Bristol Rovers to move to Barnsley, and slated him for leaving although he claimed he was pleased, as Big Bob was guilty of giving away a goal every game. When I read that I thought it was sour grapes, but Thomas does have a habit of switching off every now and again. That said, he's a proper old-skool central defender, putting his head in where it hurts, giving 100% every game, and his errors are happening less and less. I think back to when McFadz was getting sent off or scoring own goals or tripping over the ball every game, and think Big Bob is on a similar trajectory - you can see he's going to be collosal for us in the coming years. Man mountain innit.

JSL

Imagine a back 3 of Thomas , Kiching and McNally in between them. I think that would work well. We tried a back 3vthisxseason which didn't reap rewards mainly as Fadz was past his best and lati isn't quite good enough IMO

Kilclines curly mullet

Imagine a back 3 of Thomas , Kiching and McNally in between them. I think that would work well. We tried a back 3vthisxseason which didn't reap rewards mainly as Fadz was past his best and lati isn't quite good enough IMO
Out of interest why would you choose McNally in the middle ?
Played well for 20 or so games last season but by all accounts has been poor this season
Is it based on quality or the fact that he played for us ?

TomRad85

Think they are both good and will be better next season too. Lati has left them exposed a lot from RB recently, that really hasn't helped.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Kitching had a poor game. But still think he will be a good player for us.

Thomas was unbelievable and Binks second half as well very good

Users who are viewing this thread