King (1 Viewer)

Finham

I heard that Doug King and Mike Ashley were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me
Yes yes, very good Ralph...

Gint11

If Ashley offers King more than he paid then he’s made a profit and reunited the club with the stadium again. It can make sense.

Grendel

How does it make sense for Ashley?

Surely the question is how did king purchasing the club make sense when he hadn’t an agreement in place after May to
Play anywhere

Skybluedownunder

King has been very much in the public eye, at the games, at the U’21s… personally I don’t think this sell to Ashley is going to happen. I don’t think King is a front at all. Would be a bit embarrassing for him being so active in the public eye to sell after 6 months, wouldn’t make sense.

Rumours are rumours and while they are fun to get on the bandwagon of, I personally don’t think this one’s a goer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Presumably? If not, why does the deal make sense for King?

Potentially as he can make money from the fund transfer. No one even knows if he’s paid anything at all

Manchester_sky_blue

There's no incentive for Ashley to buy the club. He's in a win-win situation. If we don't go up anytime soon the stadium will still tick along making cash for him and if we do go up then he can either retain the stadium and make a lot more cash from the increased attendances/rent or cash in by selling it as a premier league stadium to whoever.

Grendel

There's no incentive for Ashley to buy the club. He's in a win-win situation. If we don't go up anytime soon the stadium will still tick along making cash for him and if we do go up then he can either retain the stadium and make a lot more cash from the increased attendances/rent or cash in by selling it as a premier league stadium to whoever.

Is this a joke post?

Grendel

Can you image SISU investors if by some miracle, our form continued and we sneaked into and won the play offs.
King really would have pulled off the deal of the year/decade.

The investors would I assume still get paid as the funds surely have effectively been absorbed into another hedge fund

No one actually knows now who even owns the shares in Covcity co

Grendel

One thing I never even noticed is the accounts suggest we paid lease costs of £1.3m last season for playing at the Arena

Do we lease anything else?

Seems a huge figure for a licence given it’s the best deal ever according to Boddy - if the FG are looking to make this higher that’s a problem

Brighton Sky Blue

One thing I never even noticed is the accounts suggest we paid lease costs of £1.3m last season for playing at the Arena

Do we lease anything else?

Seems a huge figure for a licence given it’s the best deal ever according to Boddy - if the FG are looking to make this higher that’s a problem

Were we leasing Ryton off the owners?

Grendel

i think there was a St Andrews penalty, that may have been included

Penalty for what? I’m sure Boddy said there was a break clause? Seems to me we paid an absurd amount for a non protective licence and the narrative suggests we want another licence deal as opposed to a lease which frankly is absurd

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Wouldn't there be rent to pay at higgs centre for the academy

Would also guess that previous year we only paid for the pitch use because stands etc shut due to lockdown?

Plus there is the rent for club shop

Users who are viewing this thread