King et al vs SISU (1 Viewer)

Grendel

pusbccfc

What the fuck must Joy and Tim be thinking now?

Cally Fedora

They may be thinking great. It’s easy to get carried away and I am slowly beginning to believe in King but where did he come from? What’s his affinity to City? I have a lingering doubt that there’s only a fag paper between him and Sisu but I’ll be glad to be proved wrong.

Sky Blue Pete

They may be thinking great. It’s easy to get carried away and I am slowly beginning to believe in King but where did he come from? What’s his affinity to City? I have a lingering doubt that there’s only a fag paper between him and Sisu but I’ll be glad to be proved wrong.
Genuinely think there’s nothing
Still in touch with one of them and she’s very excited about our success and is very pleased for the people and supporters of ccfc

Saddlebrains

Doubted him but so far hes been fantastic. Fair play to him

My lingering doubt is when he has to put his hand in his own pocket. Not trade off the back off Vik and Gus. Thats the acid test for me.

Dont even think he will need to do that this summer as Vik will be going to Arsenal.

Deity

My lingering doubt is when he has to put his hand in his own pocket. Not trade off the back off Vik and Gus. Thats the acid test for me.

Dont even think he will need to do that this summer as Vik will be going to Arsenal.
I think King has been great for the club.

I don’t think he will be our long term owner but that’s ok if he chooses his successor wisely.

bigfatronssba

I think King has been great for the club.

I don’t think he will be our long term owner but that’s ok if he chooses his successor wisely.

I hear that a lot about him not being here for long but I’m not sure why?

An awful lot of what he’s done since taking over has been about improving the long term future at the club. The works at Ryton, improvements at the ground etc

Deity

I hear that a lot about him not being here for long but I’m not sure why?

An awful lot of what he’s done since taking over has been about improving the long term future at the club. The works at Ryton, improvements at the ground etc
My view isn’t a criticism of King.

I think he’s a shrewd business man .

I think he’s loving it right now but my view is that he will recognise that the club at some point will need the cash Injection well beyond transfer income and that is most likely to be provided by a much richer person than him.

In the mean time he is making us ambitious again, professional, and he’s building the club into a proper asset that has a value.

M&B Stand

Genuinely think there’s nothing
Still in touch with one of them and she’s very excited about our success and is very pleased for the people and supporters of ccfc
I wonder if Fisher and Seppalla will be invited into the Royal Box as guests at Wembley again?
Was a strange one saying it was a good will gesture last year.
Chuck em a couple of tickets by all means, but the royal box? I mean that’s a real honour that plenty of legends I can think of had far more entitlement to than them.

Either way, If they are in any way still linked to the club or to Doug at all, they’ve played an absolute blinder. What a turnaround.

Sky Blue Pete

I think he’s loving it right now but my view is that he will recognise that the club at some point will need the cash Injection well beyond transfer income and that is most likely to be provided by a much richer person than him.

In the mean time he is making us ambitious again, professional, and he’s building the club into a proper asset that has a value.
Really good point that
Wonder what a realistic value is without owning the ground or having a long term deal to play there

Sbarcher

Well he was off like a shot yesterday. The Range Rover was revving as I got out of the stadium.

CCFCSteve

Longer term yes, but currently we are pretty sustainable in comparison to others in this league.

Yeah, will be interesting to see what the revenue (ex player sales) has been since takeover in the next accounts.

Demonstrating the club can be run in a more sustainable manner by increasing various revenue streams will be big if/when he decides to sell.

fatso

It's King's work that might just entice someone with the big money to take us to the next level.

Or we could be 1 transfer window away from being a premier league team.
As a squad we are improving every year.

SBT

He’s been dealt the best hand we’ve had in years, but has so far played it extremely well. Whether or not we can maintain the progress on the pitch, the steps taken to professionalise things off it at least leave us in good stead.

Martin180

He’s been dealt the best hand we’ve had in years, but has so far played it extremely well. Whether or not we can maintain the progress on the pitch, the steps taken to professionalise things off it at least leave us in good stead.
Agreed it’s so easy to be glib about Kings ownership but the investment into the infrastructure of the club is a huge credit to him

Grendel

The main concern is the licence agreement which is very short term and will need reviewing soon

I’m not sure why King has an inter company loan of £6 million

The operating losses in reality were over £7 million.

The business at some point I guess will be sold again

The licence needs sorting and a long lease put in place

Skyblueweeman

He won't need to when we make an extra £170m at the end May/early June

Mucca Mad Boys

That vast vast majority in here were slagging Doug off when the season ticket so called debacle landed along with the incredible sales of Hamer and Vik Anyway, bygones be bygones I think he’s proved everyone wrong.

Ultimately, he was right about the season ticket prices. Look at the existing complaints about the FZ.

A lot of football fans (at all levels) want their cake and to eat it: increased revenue in the team but unwilling to pay the extra for it.

Users who are viewing this thread