Kind Supporter Required to get me a ticket (1 Viewer)

skyblueiom

Is there a kind season ticket holder good enough to get me a ticket for the home leg please? Missed the birmingham
Match as flight was cancelled! Thanks in advance. Pusb

Grendel

Is there a kind season ticket holder good enough to get me a ticket for the home leg please? Missed the birmingham

Doubt season ticket holders will get extra tickets

chiefdave

The capacity will be greater than the number of season ticket holders we have and I doubt there will be time to have lots of onsite windows for different levels of points. Expect a day maximum for season ticket holders to claim then general sale, if you get straight in on general sale you should be fine

MalcSB

Erm... I wouldn't bother yet. I waited ten minutes to get through the queue, nothing to buy yet of course!

Clearly I'm getting a bit over-excited - the club will want to release to ST holders first, then general sale. Still, can't beat a bit of needless queuing, makes the Bank Holiday weekend. :)
But it shows what demand will be like regardless of kick off time.

Nobbie_67

Erm... I wouldn't bother yet. I waited ten minutes to get through the queue, nothing to buy yet of course!

Clearly I'm getting a bit over-excited - the club will want to release to ST holders first, then general sale. Still, can't beat a bit of needless queuing, makes the Bank Holiday weekend. :)
Exactly, went on in case they'd released the early bird for season tickets for my grandson's renewal but nothing to buy yet. I expect a sellout again, should be a great atmosphere again on Sunday, nothing coming back from the Middlesborough fans today, all you could hear on the TV was the SBA!

Grendel

Highly unlikely to sell out at midday on a Sunday. Need to price this right to get a decent crowd.

Season ticket holders £25
Non holders £33

theferret

Surprised by that tbh, would have expected £33 across the board

As somebody pointed out the other day, we only get 12.5% of the gate receipts so makes no sense to go high, better off filling the place as the difference is minimal.

We're only giving them 2K, so you want to make sure we fill those seats otherwise we look silly. Selling out a 1st leg play off semi from a standing start in 5 days is difficult, many clubs don't. Sunderland had one of their lowest crowds of the season for their play off semi against Pompey a year or two ago.

Brighton Sky Blue

As somebody pointed out the other day, we only get 12.5% of the gate receipts so makes no sense to go high, better off filling the place as the difference is minimal.

We're only giving them 2K, so you want to make sure we fill those seats otherwise we look silly. Selling out a 1st leg play off semi from a standing start in 5 days is difficult, many clubs don't. Sunderland had one of their lowest crowds of the season for their play off semi against Pompey a year or two ago.

If the average casual fan in Coventry doesn’t go to this they never will

pusbccfc

Greggs

There's already people on Facebook and Twitter booking flights home from all over. Will sell out within a day or so.
season ticket holders must get some sort of priority compared to the glory supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread