kick up the arse (1 Viewer)

coop

Getting stuffed today will give the players and manager a good kick up up the arse as its been to good of late and I think players just think they have to turn up to beat teams.

skybluetony176

a young inexperienced team so the odd shocker is only to be expected. however we are lucky to have the right manager and coaching team to pick em up and move on.

Tonylinc

Hope you are right Tony. My fear is that this result will have a very real affect on our young team. We will find out on Tuesday. It is probably a good thing that we have a game so soon after.

Roger Mellie

Tuesday will be key. It's a young side and I think they've exceeded expectations. There's bound to be blips along the way but as SP said earlier they've come so far this year. Hopefully we'll get the right reaction. I also think it will go to prove just how much of the dirty work Thomas gets through to allow Fleck to pull the strings. Nothing against Barton but he doesn't seem to fit the ethos and style SP looks for, so there must be something in his training that SP sees as worth persevering with.

RFC

One of those days I'm afraid, at one stage they'd had only had 5 shots in total and 4 were on target.

Carried too many players today, particularly in midfield, just wonder how many might have been suffering from the virus that's gone through the club as energy levels in general looked very low.

Credit to Tranmere who outplayed us at our own game and their keeper Qwain Fon Williams had an outstanding game IMHO!

Onwards and Upwards and with any luck back to winning ways on Tuesday against Rotherham.

diggerdaley

I fear this team will have a few more tankings when the pitches get muddy & unplayable especially on the cowfield that is sixfields with two teams sharing.:thinking about:

J

Jack Griffin

I fear this team will have a few more tankings when the pitches get muddy & unplayable especially on the cowfield that is sixfields with two teams sharing.:thinking about:

Just out of interest, did anybody go that can report what it looked like today?

SkyBlue_Bear83

These lot thumped Orient 4-0 the other week so they are a capable team, the scoreline sounds flattering as by all accounts we shot ourselves in the foot a few times today, think our luck will change on Tuesday!

No they didn't, they got thumped 4-0 by Leyton Orient a few weeks back

letsallsingtogether

We all knew it was coming luckily we normally score more then them.

These things happen in sport,

Bring on MK next week hope they make up for it then

Hobo

Tranmere have been picking up results, I think some thought it would easy, just like it was over at Bradford at 2-0. Pressley is right, if you loose your work ethic stop doing the stuff that has brought the results you get done.

J

Jack Griffin

Could be worse, could be Spurs :claping hands:

Even some of their fans got a bit huffy..

Lord Sugar account ‏@Lord_Sugar

2 things I have been saying all season. Wenger best manager in PL and AVB is useless. FACT

Users who are viewing this thread