Keys Tweet (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

@richardajkeys: Expecting some good news tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!

ccfcway

will be something to do with his new job no doubt

or failing that, Joe Elliott has just bought a car which is sky blue

ajsccfc

He had Tyson Gay and Asafa Powell in the drugs sweepstake, so he's getting twice the prize.

ccfcway

Was that 2011 or 2012??

dunno..All i can say for certain is we had a really good pre season in terms of fitness, we were gonna make ourselves hard to beat, we were gonna make our ground a fortress, we were gonna bring in players who made the team stronger and we were looking to get promoted

so, pretty much could have been any year since we get relegated from prem

SonOfSnoz

Shouldn't the Title read "Keys Tw#t"?
If he actually produces an exclusive, i'll shave my chest & post the pic here!

jesus-wept

Richard Keys is well in the know. Has received awful abuse on here. If that is what he has tweeted something is in the wind believe me. Gary Hoffman is a mate so I am hopeful it is something connected to him. I think this is perhaps the biggest week in our history.

Otis

Let's see what he's got to say before we all slate him.

Not holding my breath though and a slating it will probably end up being.

Grendel

It may be nothing to do with CCFC. It may be something personal.

It's probably that there is a full moon tonight.

lordsummerisle

Shouldn't the Title read "Keys Tw#t"?
If he actually produces an exclusive, i'll shave my chest & post the pic here!

If he actually produces an exclusive then maybe he should shave his chest?

The bottom would drop out of the wool market though, have to beware of the potential ramifications on the wider economy.

hotrod

@richardajkeys: Expecting some good news tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!

I think if you had read the complete comment it mentions Aljazeera obtaining the Premier League football rights,so I would presume the Tweet refers to this.

Regards.

Evo1883

they have finally found a retro wig that will fit andy , well thats what i think it might be

jesus-wept

Aljazeera are the future in football tv and Keys is a big noise there now. Could he tempt someone over there to rescue our little club. Knock him all you want but Richard Keys is a Sky Blue die hard and has been active in the past trying to get new people involved.

lordsummerisle

Aljazeera are the future in football tv and Keys is a big noise there now. Could he tempt someone over there to rescue our little club. Knock him all you want but Richard Keys is a Sky Blue die hard and has been active in the past trying to get new people involved.

You're right there, Peter Reid was down to him.

Sub

hopefully people will wait and see before people start slating him off again

intercity

Please do t tell me this was what all the hype was about?

@richardajkeys: Al Jazeera announce exclusive live coverage of PL for Middle East & North Africa. Sundays will be Super again! And we've got the 'REAL' MNF

Not sure,i thought this was common knowledge that al Jazeera had secured this coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread