Keyes on Talksport (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

PH on the brink of buying 1/2 stadium!!

Otis

Hope it's the sunny end.

Down the Telegraph side it hardly ever seems to get the sunlight.

torchomatic

Apparently the deal will be completed by December 2011. You heard it here first.

torchomatic

I can almost hear Dongo from here: "Nuneaton, Nuneaton, Nuneaton, Nuneaton, Nuneaton..."

whats he planning on putting in it?

The Penguin

I fail to see how this benefits us in any way since he doesn't own any part of CCFC.

So good luck to him, but unless he owns the club and is reuniting it with the stadium, who really cares?

Sub

perhaps it helps with the problem of the FL allocating the golden share? and it could force the admimnistrator to put the club up forsale again giving PH4 a better chance of owning CCFC if the FL throw out SISU master plan ?:thinking about::thinking about:

covcity4life

haskell has agreement to buy 50% of ricoh and wants to buy the club too

time for football league to make a strong decision

Nick

Administrator
Who has said it though? Just Keys?

Hasn't he said something like this before that never happened?

CovLis86

It's a power play to the football league, basically daring them to turn down sisu /otium and see there are potentially better alternatives.
Could be interesting, but if it's going to happen, it needs to be quick. And very quick.

covcity4life

It's a power play to the football league, basically daring them to turn down sisu /otium and see there are potentially better alternatives.
Could be interesting, but if it's going to happen, it needs to be quick. And very quick.

agreed and we need all the help we can get so the keys haters can go suck a dick imo

RoboCCFC90

If PH4 is going to do this he needs to do it now, today is the perfect moment..

BrisbaneBronco

haskell has agreement to buy 50% of ricoh and wants to buy the club too

time for football league to make a strong decision

Presume CCC share
CCFC Limited have the option of ACL share as in terms of lease. This is still in place up until Limited is liquidated and the lease is broken.
I stand to be corrected, but that is my understanding

pusbccfc

Even if he isn't the higher bbidder, he'll make the money from stadium uses.

jon92

Is that the same Les Reid who repeatedly said it was a done-deal that you were ground sharing with Walsall?

Fair enough he's not always right but all the information has been coming from him lately if he never released anything we wouldn't know nothing

Nick

Administrator
Presume CCC share
CCFC Limited have the option of ACL share as in terms of lease. This is still in place up until Limited is liquidated and the lease is broken.
I stand to be corrected, but that is my understanding

So CCFC Ltd has to be liquidated to break the agreement that it can only be sold to CCFC?

Users who are viewing this thread