Kevin Maton (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

It'd be very cynical given they supported Wasps coming in now, but probably a good political decision to drive a wedge between the two.

tbh, the way it's going, it'd be a good political decision for Labour to abandon them,if they could work out a way to make sure it was collective blame for the ballsup.
I have a feeling that some in the labour group have already got fed up of them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

Collective blame you say.

The issue, of course, is good old Ann Lucas whipped the Labour group in Coventry into supporting the sale of the Arena.

Need to proportion blame no matter how much someone tries to back pedal as she tip-toes into the sunset clutching her framed photo of fraud accused Phil Townshend.

Philosorapter

"Following that meeting, the controlling Labour party have agreed to back leader Ann Lucas’s wishes to proceed with the sale.

Councillors will not be given a free vote and will vote in accordance with their party, which means Labour’s decision cannot be swayed by Conservative votes."

Philosorapter

Because the labour councillors weren't given a free vote, then the decision must rest solely with Ann Lucas.

“We are charged with representing you and I’m sorry that each and every decision we make can’t have a referendum, but that’s what democracy is about."

That's Ann Lucas's democracy for you.

Take a bow Ann, and also all the blame.

Users who are viewing this thread