Kcic front bid to buy club (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
But it wouldn't make any difference. Even they had laid out a 100 page submission,with caveats,sub clauses the works, details of different types of revenue streams, and cost structures, SISU will always find ways of questioning,prevaricating and spinning. Its the one thing they do better than anybody else. I seriously doubt if TF/ML will have sleepless nights about any negative reaction that subsequently comes their way.

So you are saying it is pointless? I don't agree.

If there was shed loads of detail and we all saw the small print then I think a lot more would back it ;) That has been the issue in the whole of this, lack of openness. We have had free rent deal offers that aren't free etc.

Buster

Who has said they dont want to play at the Ricoh and who has poured cold water on it? People want to know the ins and outs of the deal to know whether they should back it or not.

I would be the first to say how great it was if I actually knew anything about it.

" Might be paying 100 million a year"

"Its just a gimmick"

"It doesnt seem a good offer on the face of it " LOL at that one

Usual suspects Cold water

Nick

Administrator
" Might be paying 100 million a year"

"Its just a gimmick"

"It doesnt seem a good offer on the face of it " LOL at that one

Usual suspects Cold water

I notice how you edited the quote about 100 million a year where I said (not that I think they would anyway).....

I don't see how anybody can say whether it is a good or bad offer without knowing more about it.

Maybe it is just me that always looks for "a catch" in things. Like when phone shops offer you a PS4 if you get a mobile phone or you can buy a new sofa from Littlewoods for £3.99 a week.

Lorksalordy

I may be missing something but I am failing to see what is changed here....

SISU have already had lowered rent offers put to them which have been rejected (without any of us really knowing what the deal exactly entailed). However, they would have certainly been financially better than staying at Sixfields. They chose not to take this option for reasons that seem fairly obvious i.e. they prioritise distressing ACL over reducing short term losses and the wishes of the vast majority of their fans.

This offer involves paying rent and matchday costs IF crowd is less than 5k which it is exceedingly unlikely to be for a league game. If it is over 5k then SISU pay (presumably based on the same terms as the last rent offer). Yes, they would be better financially than staying at Sixfields but not sure how this is different ?

I despise the way they have gone about things and contempt for the club / fans but just struggling to understand what has fundamentally changed with today's offer ?

Houdi

So you are saying it is pointless? I don't agree.

If there was shed loads of detail and we all saw the small print then I think a lot more would back it ;) That has been the issue in the whole of this, lack of openness. We have had free rent deal offers that aren't free etc.

What does it matter if a lot more people back it, SISU certainly won't. Most fans believe they have been trying to distress ACL, with court action, moving to Northampton, threatening a 'new':facepalm: stadium etc etc, in which case accepting a new rental deal no matter how good, would be counter productive to want they are actively seeking to achieve. Alternatively you actually believe the 'new' stadium story, in which case you should probably be sectioned.:laugh:

Nick

Administrator
What does it matter if a lot more people back it, SISU certainly won't. Most fans believe they have been trying to distress ACL, with court action, moving to Northampton, threatening a 'new':facepalm: stadium etc etc, in which case accepting a new rental deal no matter how good, would be counter productive to want they are actively seeking to achieve. Alternatively you actually believe the 'new' stadium story, in which case you should probably be sectioned.:laugh:

It wouldn't make a difference, but if you can't persuade a few random people on a website why it is such a great deal what hope is there of making SISU buy into it? Don't get me wrong if they do, then I would happily eat my hat and call for Michael to have the keys to the city and would personally make sure a few cases of his favourite beer delivered to his door and a letter saying sorry I doubted you etc and I would love to be shown up / proven wrong :)

Nick

Administrator
No he wasn't. He was pissing on chips. There was nothing constructive in his "questioning" and he signed off by saying it was a gimmick.

The only thing that is constructive it appears is aimless back patting without actually looking at it.

Buster

I may be missing something but I am failing to see what is changed here....

SISU have already had lowered rent offers put to them which have been rejected (without any of us really knowing what the deal exactly entailed). However, they would have certainly been financially better than staying at Sixfields. They chose not to take this option for reasons that seem fairly obvious i.e. they prioritise distressing ACL over reducing short term losses and the wishes of the vast majority of their fans.

This offer involves paying rent and matchday costs IF crowd is less than 5k which it is exceedingly unlikely to be for a league game. If it is over 5k then SISU pay (presumably based on the same terms as the last rent offer). Yes, they would be better financially than staying at Sixfields but not sure how this is different ?

I despise the way they have gone about things and contempt for the club / fans but just struggling to understand what has fundamentally changed with today's offer ?

Just wondering how it would affect any claim for damages ( if it came to that ) Sisu have always maintained that they were forced to leave the Ricoh for financial reasons, If there was an offer on the table that was refused in June 14 ,that must knock that reason on the head oficialy

Houdi

It wouldn't make a difference, but if you can't persuade a few random people on a website why it is such a great deal what hope is there of making SISU buy into it? Don't get me wrong if they do, then I would happily eat my hat and call for Michael to have the keys to the city and would personally make sure a few cases of his favourite beer delivered to his door and a letter saying sorry I doubted you etc and I would love to be shown up / proven wrong :)

Without wishing to labour a point, it is irrelevant as SISU will have no interest in any type of rental deal,regardless of how many details of the deal you wish to be put in the public domain. SISU aim last year was to distress ACL, it was their aim yesterday,it was their aim today and it will be their aim next week. Any rental deal is simply incompatible with their clear objective.

skybluetony176

The only thing that is constructive it appears is aimless back patting without actually looking at it.

So do you Torch, Fernando and the rest of grendulls minions actually have any constructive idea's on how to get us back to the ricoh or are you just going to sit behind you're keyboards slating everyone who tries to do something about it until ccfc cease to exist?

Nows the time to assist Michael not piss on his chips if you can't bring anything to add to the table perhaps you should shut up.

If the offer isn't good enough for our free loading owners find ways to help Michael improve the offer. Hell, if we have to have a whip round to pay the rent so our multi millionaire owners don't I'll gladly throw a fiver in a collection bucket every home game at the ricoh and I dare say I'm not alone. Start knocking walls down instead of building them for the sake of your club. It ain't rocket science Nick, do nothing and nothing changes.

Nick

Administrator
So do you Torch, Fernando and the rest of grendulls minions actually have any constructive idea's on how to get us back to the ricoh or are you just going to sit behind you're keyboards slating everyone who tries to do something about it until ccfc cease to exist?

Nows the time to assist Michael not piss on his chips if you can't bring anything to add to the table perhaps you should shut up.

If the offer isn't good enough for our free loading owners find ways to help Michael improve the offer. Hell, if we have to have a whip round to pay the rent so our multi millionaire owners don't I'll gladly throw a fiver in a collection bucket every home game at the ricoh and I dare say I'm not alone. Start knocking walls down instead of building them for the sake of your club. It ain't rocket science Nick, do nothing and nothing changes.

Well I don't know because I don't know the offer to improve it do I? That is my point.

I don't see where Michael has been slated at all?

Bennets Afro

Michael, what is the rent figure agreed with ACL KCIC have agreed to cover and how much are the match day costs??

Surely this would of been agreed before you went public about the deal, so why won't you tell us?

Nick

Administrator
You really are dumb. It's not what about what it is now, it's about what we can make it.

So you are saying Michael is being slated by people asking what should be simple questions while being a dick to other people and abusing them. I see what you did there. :)

Have you ever tried to offer Michael constructive criticism and not get shot down as if you have just punched somebodies Gran in the face?

torchomatic

You really are an idiot.

skybluetony176

So you are saying Michael is being slated by people asking what should be simple questions while being a dick to other people and abusing them. I see what you did there. :)

Ooo, look over there a squirrel.

Do you want Coventry playing in Coventry. Michael is clearly on to something. The only way we are starting next season at the ricoh is if we pay the rent for our millionaire owners. Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the cure?

Nick

Administrator
Ooo, look over there a squirrel.

Do you want Coventry playing in Coventry. Michael is clearly on to something. The only way we are starting next season at the ricoh is if we pay the rent for our millionaire owners. Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the cure?

So why is Michael onto something and not the Crowd funding fella or Hoffman when he offered to pay the rent before?

People are asking what is different but there is no answer, it may well be different but we don't know do we?

I thought that petition was going to get us back anyway? What happened to that anyway?

If we can't ask Michael about it and is only for.sisu.ask i suggest he stops the news letters and then leaves it to acl and sisu

Grendel

I'm going to text ML and over £5 for the club. Bastards had better take it. There I'm doing something Tony.

Grendel

Your moronic posting has plummeted new depths.

Kingokings204

The same as tonys posts no? Both the same really.

Lol maybe. Tbf I was just quoting Grendel he says it about every fan.

All I know is sisu won't accept this offer today. We need the JR results first. God I sound like X factor.

RoboCCFC90

"Why?"

A very good question, to which I did not receive a direct answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you receive any sort of response Simon?

RoboCCFC90

Couldn't agree more chipfat. Some people seem to want us to stay at sixfields. Look at the poll on the ct website. 16% don't think sisu should accept the offer. Ironically the same % of what attend sixfields.

KOK I think deep down you know that's a ridiculous statement, maybe the 16% want the Club to return on terms that mean a permanent basis?? Not just a three year period??

Kingokings204

KOK I think deep down you know that's a ridiculous statement, maybe the 16% want the Club to return on terms that mean a permanent basis?? Not just a three year period??

I just don't understand any sort of opposition to not accepting any sort of offer or as I call it hope to getting back to Coventry.

I do realize however sisu will never accept this offer as they obviously want the Ricoh for cheap and land around it. Everyone knows this. We are not considered. Sisu don't care one jot for us. This is evident by low rent offers and other offers to get us back. We are pawns in the chess game to quote Nick.

RoboCCFC90

I just don't understand any sort of opposition to not accepting any sort of offer or as I call it hope to getting back to Coventry.

I do realize however sisu will never accept this offer as they obviously want the Ricoh for cheap and land around it. Everyone knows this. We are not considered. Sisu don't care one jot for us. This is evident by low rent offers and other offers to get us back. We are pawns in the chess game to quote Nick.

There is no opposition some people want to know the facts, just as everyone wanted to know the facts for the JR and the rent offer before that?

I must admit I contacted Michael this morning to praise him for his efforts and I stand by that, but let's be realistic here, except for a third party intervening what has realistically changed about this offer from the one the Club were last offered?

MichaelCCFC

Assuming no change of mind further to Simon Gilbert's report of TF saying no plan to respond re rent this afternoon, I guess something might be received over the weekend or else will be next week?? Everyone's got their own view (here, on FB, in the 'real world' etc) but - and no disrespect to anyone whatsoever - all that matters now is sisu's response. As an eternal optimist, I'll keep hoping it's positive!

RoboCCFC90

Assuming no change of mind further to Simon Gilbert's report of TF saying no plan to respond re rent this afternoon, I guess something might be received over the weekend or else will be next week?? Everyone's got their own view (here, on FB, in the 'real world' etc) but - and no disrespect to anyone whatsoever - all that matters now is sisu's response. As an eternal optimist, I'll keep hoping it's positive!

We discussed this earlier, but Good luck Michael.

Kingokings204

Micheal don't you think it would of made more sense to offer this after the JR and if not why not?

Obviously JR matters doesn't it?

Every post I read with your name nick (forgive me I never post often) but I believe your sushi spin doctor, and grendel the fisherman.im a loyal supporter and never heard so much shit.fuck the inns and outs basically I say sod off sushi and friend from this forum cause you talk fucking shit, you can't support skyblues if you believe in what you think.simples and it's goes to anyone that's supports the regime, meet me anytime if there's a problem to fuck me right off and willing to meet disgruntled suish lovers anytime in are own little forum

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Michael, presumably you cleared this with A.c.l. and they are happy?

torchomatic

Wish I could "like" this but can't on this KFHD.

Every post I read with your name nick (forgive me I never post often) but I believe your sushi spin doctor, and grendel the fisherman.im a loyal supporter and never heard so much shit.fuck the inns and outs basically I say sod off sushi and friend from this forum cause you talk fucking shit, you can't support skyblues if you believe in what you think.simples and it's goes to anyone that's supports the regime, meet me anytime if there's a problem to fuck me right off and willing to meet disgruntled suish lovers anytime in are own little forum

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread