Just seen the goals (1 Viewer)

gspotgaz

What on earth was Reece Brown doing for the 6th? I mean yeah granted it's against top opposition but watch that goal and that just about sums up why the guy shouldn't even be a professional footballer..

gspotgaz

The 5th and 6th looked particularly soft, Walcott should definetly have been closed down for the last.

It's hard to criticise the players against the level of opposition really I guess, as they attack at such pace..

PVA

Arsenal were very threatening on the break. When we were sat back we soaked it up well and they struggled to create much. But when we were pushing forwards more they tore us apart on the break.

Mucca Mad Boys

The 5th and 6th looked particularly soft, Walcott should definetly have been closed down for the last.

It's hard to criticise the players against the level of opposition really I guess, as they attack at such pace..

Walcott just used his (about time, shame it's v COV) pace and left our defence for dead, too good.

skybluedaze

Defending might have been suspect at times, but the level of finishing was first class, especially Walcotts goals. They also had a particularly strong side out. Usually at this stage of the season they just put the youth team out, so it shows how seriously they are taking the competition this season. Not making excuses for Brown etc, but just trying to make the point that City are playing the worst footie for years and the goonies look really determined this season throughout the whole club, so mistakes were bound to happen.

fernandopartridge

Murphy looked sluggish for at least 2 of the goals as well. Brown all over the place for penalty and sixth.

All similar as other goals we've conceded this season, giving the ball away too cheaply.

PVA

Barton gave the ball away for 1 goal, maybe another as well. He's done that a couple of times this season.

Users who are viewing this thread