Just for Fun guess the Billionaire? (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Just for fun and to pass the time between serious discussions, who/guess the mystery Billionaire?

Arab - Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. (investments)

Eastern - Kwok Thomas & Raymond & family. (real estate)

This is only for fun, see if anyone's right if it does indeed happen.

ICHAN

Will the Umpah Lumpahs be the new team as well?
We might struggle with height a bit but they could run through the other teams legs.:eek:

rob9872

HRH The Queen

rob9872

The pitch was going well but then they fumbled big time on the balance sheet questions

gouldberg

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal. Apparently a massive Everton fan so is into his football. According to Forbes he has an estimated worth of $19.6b which is about £12b

We can dream ey!

Kuklinski

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal. Apparently a massive Everton fan so is into his football. According to Forbes he has an estimated worth of $19.6b which is about £12b

We can dream ey!

Would that be the same Everyone openly touting for a buyer who can invest fortunes in them?

skybluedan

oh man that would get me semi.................
but realistic im going with aunt bessie or Ian beale

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Alan Sugar! (he likes his footie and didn't he once chair Spurs many years ago?
How about Elton John? (Ex-Watford)

ICHAN

He did Houchen but I think he think's/knows it is too corrupt and costly now to make money at, he did a documentry into football and players wages and power of players now earlier in the year or last year as well as getting into the FA as well, plus there's the apprentice maybe that would be the new apprentice job role (fuck no)

J

Jack Griffin

Thse guys were apparently interested in Portsmouth, but Pompey are still in admin, so I assume they are still looking, unless someone can tell me otherwise.

Chinese entrepreneurs Lee Shau Kee, the second richest man in Hong Kong, Richard Li and steel magnate Zhang Zhixiang.

Last edited by a moderator:

ICHAN

We will soon know if it's Jo there will be invites to a dinner with Jo going around.

Nonleagueherewecome

Will the Umpah Lumpahs be the new team as well?
We might struggle with height a bit but they could run through the other teams legs.:eek:

Erm..wasn't Ken an Umpah Lumpah? :confused:

Nonleagueherewecome

oh man that would get me semi.................
but realistic im going with aunt bessie or Ian beale

Ian Beale was in the cafe in Leamington Library this week. The plot thickens...

torchomatic

I won't think about it until it happens. At the moment, it's just more rumour on a forum.

coop

It has to be bill gates he's the only one with enough money to get us out of this shit and with a bit of luck every season ticket holder gets a free iPad and iPhone.I was also dreaming of a White Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread