just bored with all the speculation (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Truth is none of us know jack about the ongoing situation at the club. I log in everyday in the hope of some real news but all I see is pages of people pretending to be in the know or just plain making it up

I live in hope of some positive genuine news of the coming season

Amen

ricohman

Its bullshit, total bullshit. Im doing the same logging on every 2hrs checking the latest and theres no moving forward just sideway steps like sammy clingan

skyblueman

Frankly I'm up to here with all this crap too

I'm passed caring and frankly don't give a toss who owns the club or what petty games they want to play with whoever

Only think that matters to me is the team so here's the deal

Whoever owns the club at the start of next season - listen up:

We (3 of us) won't be buying a season ticket - 1st time in 30 years for me

I will come on a game by game basis with my dad and my son and gladly pay more for the privilege

We will only come if the club are playing in Coventry

We will only come if there is a clear indication that you are trying your best to field the best team possible

We will not watch crap anymore - if it's crap we won't come back until it's improved

that's it

RoboCCFC90

Frankly I'm up to here with all this crap too

I'm passed caring and frankly don't give a toss who owns the club or what petty games they want to play with whoever

Only think that matters to me is the team so here's the deal

Whoever owns the club at the start of next season - listen up:

We (3 of us) won't be buying a season ticket - 1st time in 30 years for me

I will come on a game by game basis with my dad and my son and gladly pay more for the privilege

We will only come if the club are playing in Coventry

We will only come if there is a clear indication that you are trying your best to field the best team possible

We will not watch crap anymore - if it's crap we won't come back until it's improved

that's it

Bit of a pointless comment when you can't actually point to where your up to with it all ;)

skyblueman

I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks time - can't wait - not for the holiday as such but mainly because I know there will be no internet access for a whole fortnight - what bliss :)

skybluepm2

Here here, worst post season in history. I long for the day we can moan about a sh!te transfer or go back to talking about the real thing..kicking a ball about!! Above all, I want some memories. Luckily at 27 I can remember the Robbie Keane era, the Moroccan's and beating the likes of Chelsea on a regular basis. What now? What to be a fan of 10 years old? Why the hell would you support or want to get involved in such a shambolic mess? The people responsible for putting us where we are today should be hung (a tad harsh?). I have absolutely no faith at this moment in time of seeing City at a decent level again before I die.

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread