JSB Xmas party... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I dont suppose anyone has heard more on this since changes?

was 'postponed' right...not cancelled permanently?

guess invite is in the post along with the gesture for start of season issues..

who at the club would give a shit enough to look into this?
Yeah you’re right they treat the kids like shit

rob9872

I realise youre being sarcastic Pete, but tbf the kids zone is run by pat and the funds for it donated, the mascots are charged for what else is there? JSB membership gets you a card at Christmas and birthdays but has a cost to join. We're no different to everyone else in that respect so nothing wrong with it, but we don't otherwise give them anything.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
It's a fair point (maybe made a little aggressively), we were advised the JSB party would be rearranged and also we'd receive a goodwill gesture following the start of season farce. Guess neither will be happening now.

ccfc1234

It's a fair point (maybe made a little aggressively), we were advised the JSB party would be rearranged and also we'd receive a goodwill gesture following the start of season farce. Guess neither will be happening now.
If they don't rearrange the Christmas party as they promised this will be a really bad look on the club. They have not held one since 2019 I think!! I am happy to write a letter if someone with an appropriate contact can DM me so I can share the text with them to send on.

All the club need to do is get a few of our many injured players along to sign autographs and take pictures. Hire a few inflatables, set up some small goals for the kids to have a kick about and make up some goodie bags. All in all should not cost more than £1000.

If they don't rearrange the Christmas party as they promised this will be a really bad look on the club. They have not held one since 2019 I think!! I am happy to write a letter if someone with an appropriate contact can DM me so I can share the text with them to send on.

All the club need to do is get a few of our many injured players along to sign autographs and take pictures. Hire a few inflatables, set up some small goals for the kids to have a kick about and make up some goodie bags. All in all should not cost more than £1000.
that's my take and why I asked....I'm fully aware that the family zone team do a great job. also that this isn't the end of the world.

also aware that for a kids season ticket the jsb still offers good value for money.

however, it's something that was covered as part of the jsb membership and isn't a good look if they are seen to be too busy to care.

it's surely about converting kids into full paying adult fans in years to come and as such is a missed opportunity for the club. for a minimal cost outlay, they would gain massive popularity points.

it's just a bit symptomatic of everything gone before and I'm hoping that the new regime wants to improve their optics in regard to fan relationship. would be an open goal really to make some positive strides.

I'm keen to know who would best to contact at the club to see what their opinion is in if they have the motivation to see it through.

BigadamL

We pay £25 for a full season ticket with a little gift.
That’s really not a bad deal. I’m not sure about rearranging a Christmas party at the top of the list, maybe having somewhere to play next season is a bit higher.

As for the season ticket gift for earlier in the season, I imagine it will be money off the next season ticket.

stupot07

I realise youre being sarcastic Pete, but tbf the kids zone is run by pat and the funds for it donated, the mascots are charged for what else is there? JSB membership gets you a card at Christmas and birthdays but has a cost to join. We're no different to everyone else in that respect so nothing wrong with it, but we don't otherwise give them anything.
It also gets you a free season ticket if you're under 13s.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

rob9872

It also gets you a free season ticket if you're under 13s.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Bt paying a membership and with a full paying adult

Users who are viewing this thread