Transfer Rumour Josh Wilson-Esbrand (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Aug 28, 2012
Signing on loan from Man City

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
Potentially the worst 'highlight' reel ever created :ROFLMAO:

Is it? Away at Nou Camp against Barcelona and he's passing them off the park.

AFCCOVENTRY

Aug 1, 2011
I think this will be his first taste of league football so likely to be a back option to fight it out with Bidwell or give another option

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
I have no idea if he’s any good or not (presumably he must be for Pep to chuck him on in the Champions League), but we are desperate for LWB cover/competition so this should be a good signing.

Hopefully he’s quick and direct to give a nice balance and alternative to Bidwell when it suits, same as we had last year with Maatsen and that we now have on the right with the other new signing.

Reactions: Frostie

Torquay Sky Blue

Jan 4, 2021
I hope this turns out to be worthwhile for him and us , he has to start somewhere but I can't help thinking the championship is a difficult place to play with no senior experience what so ever.
I only hope he doesn't turn out to be like the Palace kid we gambled on. Wasted everyone's time.

ccfctommy

Jul 24, 2008
I hope this turns out to be worthwhile for him and us , he has to start somewhere but I can't help thinking the championship is a difficult place to play with no senior experience what so ever.
I only hope he doesn't turn to be like the Palace kid we gambled on. Wasted everyone's time.

He has played a few times in the Champions League this season and started a League Cup game last season. Less experience than Doyle who went on loan last season however.

Users who are viewing this thread